2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

Mxguy215
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Mxguy215 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:25 am

I am just wondering cause tonight is the only night for me until race time or close to it. I am leaving for Hangtown tomorrow and trying to run some laps for Qualifying. Thank you

RXR_Banjo
Posts: 1125
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby RXR_Banjo » Fri May 18, 2018 1:23 am

You wont make the top 36 anyway might race lcq anyway haha

Mxguy215 wrote:I am just wondering cause tonight is the only night for me until race time or close to it. I am leaving for Hangtown tomorrow and trying to run some laps for Qualifying. Thank you
Phil Doyon #177

Mxguy215
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Mxguy215 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:25 am

RXR_Banjo wrote:You wont make the top 36 anyway might race lcq anyway haha

Mxguy215 wrote:I am just wondering cause tonight is the only night for me until race time or close to it. I am leaving for Hangtown tomorrow and trying to run some laps for Qualifying. Thank you


Coming from a guy who should be a "PRO" rider?

Mxguy215
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Mxguy215 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:26 am

hahaha ^^^^

Mxguy215
Posts: 366
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: California

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Mxguy215 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Im getting "contacting server" in every server.

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8274
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby checkerz » Fri May 18, 2018 5:50 pm

For those wanting to ride the track and see how rough it got:

checkerz wrote:Here is a "Moto 2" version that has the erode from the EU 450 Pro moto yesterday at the end of the moto with a couple of sections smoothed (the start mainly) and small tweak to the erode settings.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5e9e399wz4d8d39/mx2018r01hangtown_m2.zip

MorganMX124
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby MorganMX124 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:50 am

Why can't the 450's race before the 125 class???

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2613
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby M@xTizZz » Sat May 19, 2018 4:10 pm

MorganMX124 wrote:Why can't the 450's race before the 125 class???


we should update the shedule due to the new obligations we have to run erode properly.
Every classes should run their motos straight without any other racers from other classes on the server at the same time.
We'll make a test tonight and see how it goes
Maxime Tison #51 [EU] | #951 [NA]
|MXSEMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

MorganMX124
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby MorganMX124 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Does that mean all 3 classes will start at 8:30pm est on 3 seperate servers? Is that what your talking about?

User avatar
Chandler Bloxom
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:22 pm
Team: Nut Up Industries
Location: Dallas, Texas
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Chandler Bloxom » Sat May 19, 2018 10:33 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:
MorganMX124 wrote:Why can't the 450's race before the 125 class???


we should update the shedule due to the new obligations we have to run erode properly.
Every classes should run their motos straight without any other racers from other classes on the server at the same time.
We'll make a test tonight and see how it goes


That doesn't sound like a bad idea that way we wouldn't have so many people in just one server.
motocross_will wrote:This what happens when you perm Jesse like you had to see this coming.

JMJS wrote:gotta love racist cock nosed retards

MorganMX124
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby MorganMX124 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:49 am

Would like to know what time 450 ams will be racing before i sign up... (I know it says 10:20pm est but waiting to hear tizz's update)

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1194
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby DBRider251 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:44 pm

MorganMX124 wrote:Does that mean all 3 classes will start at 8:30pm est on 3 seperate servers? Is that what your talking about?

Pretty sure it means 125 would do their motos, 250 theirs, 450 theirs. I’ll be deeply disappointed if they all run at once because the only reason I can race is because 450s start later.
Image

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2613
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby M@xTizZz » Sun May 20, 2018 4:52 pm

DBRider251 wrote:
MorganMX124 wrote:Does that mean all 3 classes will start at 8:30pm est on 3 seperate servers? Is that what your talking about?

Pretty sure it means 125 would do their motos, 250 theirs, 450 theirs. I’ll be deeply disappointed if they all run at once because the only reason I can race is because 450s start later.


exact

we updated the schedule in the 1st post.


╚>Amateur & 125 Open classes :
72 hours prior to the event : Start of qualification
08:25pm EST : End of qualification Amateur & 125 Open classes
08:30pm/08:32pm EST : UID Grab 125Open, gate announcement
08:32pm/08:52pm EST : Moto 1 - 125Open - 15mn + 1lap
08:52pm/09:13pm EST : Moto 2 - 125Open - 15mn + 1lap
09:13pm/09:15pm EST : UID Grab 250Am, LCQ race announcement
09:15pm/09:26pm EST : LCQ race - 250Am - 4laps - 4 riders go to the main
09:26pm/09:28pm EST : Gate announcement
09:28pm/09:58pm EST : Moto 1 - 250Am - 20mn + 2laps
09:58pm/10:00pm EST : 2mn break
10:00pm/10:30pm EST : Moto 2 - 250Am - 20mn + 2laps
10:30pm/10:32pm EST : UID Grab 450Am, LCQ race announcement
10:32pm/10:43pm EST : LCQ race - 450Am - 4laps - 4 riders go to the main
10:43pm/10:45pm EST : Gate announcement
10:45pm/11:15pm EST : Moto 1 - 450Am - 20mn + 2laps
11:15pm/11:17pm EST : 2mn break
11:17pm/11:47pm EST : Moto 2 - 450Am - 20mn + 2laps
Maxime Tison #51 [EU] | #951 [NA]
|MXSEMF Official admin Image| |Tizzy Design Owner Image|
Skype ID : max_tizzz

MorganMX124
Posts: 107
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby MorganMX124 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:14 pm

I thought the 125 race was for the ones who didnt make it into the 250 or 450 race so figured the 125 race would be last but ok, thanks.

User avatar
nioubie
Posts: 1013
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby nioubie » Sun May 20, 2018 5:16 pm

MorganMX124 wrote:I thought the 125 race was for the ones who didnt make it into the 250 or 450 race so figured the 125 race would be last but ok, thanks.


no its open to everyone, you can do 125 then race 250 or 450


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: skyzen and 4 guests