2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Haberfield24 »

reddead422 wrote:Bruh I'm dead :lol: i literally just heard directly form chex in the sys livestream talking about erode and he said "some people like it some don't... i don't care"
I agree, like a chef cooking food he likes the taste of but the rest of his small restaurant complaining about it and him being to stubborn to change the recipes :lol: I'm all for erode but didn't like what he said...
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

mutes me in servers bc i disagree with erode what a joke
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

reddead422 wrote:Could i some how get a refund and have my race pass revoked I would no longer like to attempt to race in a series where the creators are self centered assholes.
What's your paypal and UID?

I will refund you out of my personal money in exchange for a permanent ban from all events on MXSEMF.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DP...

But to explain what I meant was, some will like it, some won't. I know I can't please everyone, but I'll continue to try my best to work on making erode the best it can be to provide the best racing it can be.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

checkerz wrote:
reddead422 wrote:Could i some how get a refund and have my race pass revoked I would no longer like to attempt to race in a series where the creators are self centered assholes.

I will refund you out of my personal money in exchange for a permanent ban from all events on MXSEMF.
i will pm you
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

checkerz wrote:DP...

But to explain what I meant was, some will like it, some won't. I know I can't please everyone, but I'll continue to try my best to work on making erode the best it can be to provide the best racing it can be.
Thanks for trying chris but this was a swing and a miss! track was super fun for the first 10 mins, then the down hills became ski moguls
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Haberfield24 wrote:
reddead422 wrote:Bruh I'm dead :lol: i literally just heard directly form chex in the sys livestream talking about erode and he said "some people like it some don't... i don't care"
I agree, like a chef cooking food he likes the taste of but the rest of his small restaurant complaining about it and him being to stubborn to change the recipes :lol: I'm all for erode but didn't like what he said...
That's not really even a controversial statement, though. Some like it, some don't. Facts.

We're working on erode settings and are pushing for the best racing each week, figuring out what works and what doesn't and trying to elevate the game as a whole in the process. It's not going to be a light switch where everything is buttery smooth and perfect from day one of the first outdoor erode nationals, as much as we all wish it could be. What do you honestly expect? Everyone races the same track. Change can be difficult and stressful but that doesn't mean it's bad.
Dunivant25

Post by Dunivant25 »

Got to watch Moto 2 of racing. Track looked like it built up really nicely. Down hill's looked gnarly! Glad to see erode has stuck around.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Dunivant25 wrote:Got to watch Moto 2 of racing. Track looked like it built up really nicely. Down hill's looked gnarly! Glad to see erode has stuck around.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

checkerz wrote:

I'd like second this keep 2500 braps for the one race i did. Fuck you, all this is being ran because of us i want my money back, this isn't all about you shit head.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

https://clips.twitch.tv/FunTenaciousMel ... ium=create

check out the hype while leading boys... if someone knows how to put video on forums go for it
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

ROSE822 wrote:https://clips.twitch.tv/FunTenaciousMel ... ium=create

check out the hype while leading boys... if someone knows how to put video on forums go for it

When you have 'WaduHek' binded to your space bar so you hit it every jump for the first 3laps :mrgreen:
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

checkerz wrote:DP...

You clearly dont know how to run a business "customers are always right" should be ur motto u fucks. Just money hungry...
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

>pays to play a game and it doesn't go his way
>asks those greedy fucks for his money back afterward
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
AshuraMX
Team: BPC

Post by AshuraMX »

First off I appreciate the work that everyone is putting into the series. It is awesome to have a replica series with a competitive scene. But I think everyone will agree that the erode was not right this week, some sections were better then others. I expect to see improvement on that(heck its only round 2), but that is the reason people are getting triggered. The other thing I have noticed that is triggering people like Reno is the way the series is ran where the racers and customers of the series do not have the ability to give much input. That is enforced by what Chex stated in the live stream(but this is only pertaining to erode). But at the same time from my limited experience there is actual consideration for the customers by both emf and rf to change things. I understand that customers want to give input to try and better the series because it is part of a successful business plan and they want the best product they can get. The problem here is the limited ability to adapt given what sim is as a game. On top of that the emf crew is pushing to make this erode thing work because that is what they believe will take the series to the next level. If there is still an outcry by the majority come mid to late season then maybe things should change but I think everyone should calm down for now, give them more time to figure erode out. I am tired of seeing people being triggered and creating a toxic environment instead of trying to fix things in an appropriate way and giving constructive criticism.
yes