2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Tommy black »

KTM57 wrote:>pays to play a game and it doesn't go his way
>asks those greedy fucks for his money back afterward
U clearly don't race these ass eroded tracks, go make some more "I'm better than you at mx simulator" vids
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Got him! Maybe I'll make "I'm better than you at critical thinking."
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

Rush wrote:mutes me in servers bc i disagree with erode what a joke
been there
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

KTM57 wrote:Got him! Maybe I'll make "I'm better than you at critical thinking."
that makes no sense but alright August have a nice day move along.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

reddead422 wrote:Bruh I'm dead :lol: i literally just heard directly form chex in the sys livestream talking about erode and he said "some people like it some don't... i don't care" you probably should care because they are the people paying to race it and even more to the point you don't even race yourself. Could i some how get a refund and have my race pass revoked I would no longer like to attempt to race in a series where the creators are self centered assholes.
Reno c'mon man you should know better? self centered asshole? he makes almost all the tracks and does all this testing for the community to try and advance sim instead of keepin it at a standstill. He doesn't care if people like it or not because he knows how hard he has worked on it and knows how good it can be itll just take time and without erode theres no checkerz and without checkerz we have no tracks. So id apologize before typing out of anger.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

motocross_will wrote:
reddead422 wrote:Bruh I'm dead :lol: i literally just heard directly form chex in the sys livestream talking about erode and he said "some people like it some don't... i don't care" you probably should care because they are the people paying to race it and even more to the point you don't even race yourself. Could i some how get a refund and have my race pass revoked I would no longer like to attempt to race in a series where the creators are self centered assholes.
Reno c'mon man you should know better? self centered asshole? he makes almost all the tracks and does all this testing for the community to try and advance sim instead of keepin it at a standstill. He doesn't care if people like it or not because he knows how hard he has worked on it and knows how good it can be itll just take time and without erode theres no checkerz and without checkerz we have no tracks. So id apologize before typing out of anger.
i pm him my information and thanked him for working on the tracks and but said i wouldn't like to be apart of it.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

reddead422 wrote:
motocross_will wrote:
i pm him my information and thanked him for working on the tracks and but said i wouldn't like to be apart of it.
Youll regret it but peace brotha
reddead422

Post by reddead422 »

motocross_will wrote: Youll regret it but peace brotha
:wink:
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Yo idk who ran into the back of me on the start of moto 2 but damn :( i was third. So basically came from dead last to 13th first moto and ~30th to 9th second moto.

So much fun. I didn't mind either moto's erode but idk...that first was fun. I like how rough it got i just wish it didn't get that bad till like 25 in instead of half way. Took way more skill and line choice than the second but I'm still happy with the second moto's erode.

P.S. - Shout out to Spencer Turley for being an idiot and not knowing his surroundings.

See ya next week dudes, was fun.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

has been too much time since i used my ban button , can't wait !
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

The track in the first 450 Moto was so rough at the end, maybe too much. I have to say that the 2nd Moto was so much better! Had lots of fun and I felt that the track was perfect, I don’t know if you guys changed the erode? Well, it was good.

Thanks for hosting and putting efforts into the tracks/erode, can’t wait for next week
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

reddead422 wrote:chex... self centered asshole

Bye.
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

WillSt24 wrote:The track in the first 450 Moto was so rough at the end, maybe too much. I have to say that the 2nd Moto was so much better! Had lots of fun and I felt that the track was perfect, I don’t know if you guys changed the erode? Well, it was good.

Thanks for hosting and putting efforts into the tracks/erode, can’t wait for next week
erm no, the erode stopped after some time, and restarted on the end, when i found the problem. hope we can fix that with Jlv.

Thanks for feedback!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Clfitty wrote:Yo idk who ran into the back of me on the start of moto 2 but damn :( i was third. So basically came from dead last to 13th first moto and ~30th to 9th second moto.

So much fun. I didn't mind either moto's erode but idk...that first was fun. I like how rough it got i just wish it didn't get that bad till like 25 in instead of half way. Took way more skill and line choice than the second but I'm still happy with the second moto's erode.

P.S. - Shout out to Spencer Turley for being an idiot and not knowing his surroundings.

See ya next week dudes, was fun.
Thank you for the feedback.
reddead422

Post by reddead422 »

checkerz wrote:
reddead422 wrote:chex... self centered asshole
Bye.
Thank you, sorry to be as rude as I was but thanks for the refund.