2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by checkerz »

aeffertz wrote:
NEW TRACK each week = community meltdown.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'll accept my penalty, but I just wanted to throw this out there that even though I punted Ashe, he wasn't that mad (at least over discord) about it. I understand 100% why you muted me, and realize what I said was completely unnecessary, but it sucks the emf crew protested me rather than Ashe doing it. Has this been happening all year? EMF protesting riders?

maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

Ddavis wrote:I'll accept my penalty, but I just wanted to throw this out there that even though I punted Ashe, he wasn't that mad (at least over discord) about it. I understand 100% why you muted me, and realize what I said was completely unnecessary, but it sucks the emf crew protested me rather than Ashe doing it. Has this been happening all year? EMF protesting riders?

it only happens when they see people being mega special
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:I'll accept my penalty, but I just wanted to throw this out there that even though I punted Ashe, he wasn't that mad (at least over discord) about it. I understand 100% why you muted me, and realize what I said was completely unnecessary, but it sucks the emf crew protested me rather than Ashe doing it. Has this been happening all year? EMF protesting riders?

Had you not protested someone else for punting, we wouldn't have had to go through your entire race looking for it and wouldn't have seen it. Don't protest someone for punting when you intentionally punt someone in your race or there is a good chance an admin will see it and do something about it.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

I just dont get it when it comes to qualifying, i absolutely can not ride these flat tracks like nascar, I LOVE erode for racing but hate it for quali, i just feel like i cant get a good rut to form in the session until there is only 1 lap left. The starter ruts are helping i think.
Favorite part is getting 30th gate because i have to work and kids can run unlimited laps and im lucky to get an hour. i believe you guys are progressing with erode though. thanks crew
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

NoFear345 wrote:Sorry you feel that way James but I didn't do anything wrong so not sure how you can say those things. Cameron I didn't once try to clean you for one I may have been slightly aggressive going to my line but I didn't even know it was you I make a clean pass and next thing you know I'm getting hit wide open looked to see who it was and it was you. I'm done talking about it. Not my fault you raced the way you did. Don't try to trash me cause you made a mistake.
im confused.... are you "pro" riders actually arguing and protesting the fucking 125 series? Seems like there was some aggressive racing from the gifs but god damn you guys bitch so much..
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The only problem that I had personally with erode is that the track was a freeway for a good 10 minutes of racing. The pack was pretty close together and if you had one crash, your entire race was over. By the time the track got rough and challenging, everyone spaced out and it was difficult to make up time. In the first 10 minutes, everyone was just wide open going the same speed and unless you're the worlds fastest flat track racer, it's extremely difficult to make passes. In years past, the tracks were rough from the very beginning and it was a bit easier to work through the pack much quicker and not lose a grip of time in the early stages of the race to the leaders. It's nothing necessarily worth trying to change, just something you have to adapt to. That's my excuse at least for not scoring points at GH. Crashing on the first lap both motos, followed by riders in the 30-40 range going for ridiculous decisions (resulting in multiple pileups early) made my chances of coming through the pack next to impossible.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

DP but I know some guys like Cameron were able to come through the pack, but there's also some of you guys that have the raw speed to come through the pack late in the beginning to mid stages of the race, while others like myself usually rely on other riders to make mistakes late and make your advantages in that aspect of the race. The days of getting a bad start and riding consistently into a top 10 finish are way behind us if you ask me. If you get a good start, sure, riding consistent and not crashing can award you top 10s, but starting 30th and riding consistent isn't going to get you into the top 10 if the track is flat for 10 minutes of the race.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

checkerz wrote: Because a couple of years ago when we changed traction every week it was a non-stop bitch fest, so we picked the traction the majority seemed to like and stuck with it for a majority of the tracks with similar dirt.

(remember this shit show that was 2015 or 2016 Red Bud when we tried to change it up?)
I'm not trying to bitch or anything but for some reason thunder valley does seem super slick compared to the other tracks this year so far. is it just how most of the corners are off cambers?
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:I just dont get it when it comes to qualifying, i absolutely can not ride these flat tracks like nascar, I LOVE erode for racing but hate it for quali, i just feel like i cant get a good rut to form in the session until there is only 1 lap left. The starter ruts are helping i think.
Favorite part is getting 30th gate because i have to work and kids can run unlimited laps and im lucky to get an hour. i believe you guys are progressing with erode though. thanks crew
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Favorite part is getting 30th gate because i have to work and kids can run unlimited laps and im lucky to get an hour.
This^ Also, with how ''easy'' the tracks are for qualifying, there is a lot of names we've never seen that are up there in qualifying. 2-3-4 qualifying sessions only for everyone would be awesome, it would be less mixed which can be a good or a bad thing but that's my opinion.

Erode is really progressing tho, good job on that guys! Can't wait to have fun racing tonight
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

sends me this after i said colton was gonna win the SX championship.

MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Power goes out when I load into the game for moto 1 warmup lap. Still hasn’t came back on. I’m not a happy camper. Super bummed first time I’ve qualified too 10 on mx and felt good on an outdoor track. Piss poor season from me. Looks like we’re aiming for 69 this year
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

good racin everyone track was sick, also god was with me on this one
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Matias43_ wrote:Image

good racin everyone track was sick, also god was with me on this one
For one I saw this shit and was mind blown you acrobat and two bro download my skinssss