2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Fro77
Team: TBR

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Fro77 »

I get you guys put alot of hard work into making the tracks and running the races but holy shit this is the worst racing ever. Everything is one lined and you guys are acting like the track being an endurocross is "realistic". No track gets 8 foot wall berms and 10 foot bumps in real life. Maybe you guys should ask for feeback if you guys really wanna make erode better. Put out a poll every week with questions like "how do you think erode was this week?", "Was the track too one lined?", "do you think erode should be turned up or down?", "What section of the tracks did you like, what didnt you like?". Stuff like that to actually get feedback from the people that actually race and to get some actual feedback to fix erode. Just some food for thought because this year is the worst for racing IMO.
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Sorry to craig and the rest ya boy hasnt played since thursday and 2 sessions was weeee bit rusty :(
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

Ear rape warning.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Thought the track was pretty awful for racing. Still appreciative of the track makers. Think this is the second time I've agreed with ddavis but he summed it up pretty well Imo.
Raiders1629

Post by Raiders1629 »

RIP.... Controller disconnected twice on the last lap. My bad Race for killing you.
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Sorry to Holyak and Dmills in a couple sections. My suspension was so unpredictable in spots it sent me all over the place. Also sorry to Leclair for the contact after the step up. Just a dumb mistake on my part. Hyped for the 4th. Thanks for hosting!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

hate to say it but this wasnt even fun. tracks so rough lappers cant even move. honestly done even wanna race anymore...
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Gasque363
Team: BPC

Post by Gasque363 »

Fro77 wrote:I get you guys put alot of hard work into making the tracks and running the races but holy shit this is the worst racing ever. Everything is one lined and you guys are acting like the track being an endurocross is "realistic".
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Clfitty wrote:Sorry to Holyak and Dmills in a couple sections. My suspension was so unpredictable in spots it sent me all over the place. Also sorry to Leclair for the contact after the step up. Just a dumb mistake on my part. Hyped for the 4th. Thanks for hosting!
You're all good man, I was all over the place too :lol:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Hats off to Kevin and Cameron, you guys were awesome to race with.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

motocross_will wrote: For one I saw this shit and was mind blown you acrobat and two bro download my skinssss
Got them downloaded i just remove all my team skins for races :/
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Just to refresh your memory, the tracks weren't always like they were last year or this year.

These were contest tracks - the best of the best at one time.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6376

Evolution takes time.

I see the corners in the erode sucked tonight. We missed the setting there. It wasn't way different and was actually lower than the first 2 rounds; however, we're learning and will continue to evolve. I don't think the bumps sucked except they needed to go back to smaller/skinnier before the turns.

High Point will see changes and we should be able to get some testing during the off week of a new track. The track is built terrain-wise, so I can focus just on erode.

For those who are mature enough to understand and have tried to help or provided actual feedback, thank you. To those overreacting and acting 10 throwing temper tantrums, I'll do my best to continue to ignore you so those who are appreciative can continue to enjoy racing a cool series.

PS. Nice racing tonight to Haley and to the ultra domination in moto 2 from Leclair and honorable mention to Ferzacca (bummer on your last lap!), Fjeld in the 450s and Karlin.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

checkerz wrote:Just to refresh your memory, the tracks weren't always like they were last year or this year.

These were contest tracks - the best of the best at one time.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6376

Evolution takes time.
Jones placing stakes :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:I just dont get it when it comes to qualifying, i absolutely can not ride these flat tracks like nascar, I LOVE erode for racing but hate it for quali, i just feel like i cant get a good rut to form in the session until there is only 1 lap left. The starter ruts are helping i think.
Favorite part is getting 30th gate because i have to work and kids can run unlimited laps and im lucky to get an hour. i believe you guys are progressing with erode though. thanks crew
I think you guys are doing great with erode and am enjoying learning it alongside the track makers. That being said I couldn’t agree more with Craig on this, we need a partially rutted track for qualifying cause you really get few chances at laps even after an hour of qualifying.

Don’t wanna act like I’m demanding it tho, I’d rather ride the flat track over erode like it is now.
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Jake805
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Post by Jake805 »

Fro77 wrote:I get you guys put alot of hard work into making the tracks and running the races but holy shit this is the worst racing ever. Everything is one lined and you guys are acting like the track being an endurocross is "realistic". No track gets 8 foot wall berms and 10 foot bumps in real life. Maybe you guys should ask for feeback if you guys really wanna make erode better. Put out a poll every week with questions like "how do you think erode was this week?", "Was the track too one lined?", "do you think erode should be turned up or down?", "What section of the tracks did you like, what didnt you like?". Stuff like that to actually get feedback from the people that actually race and to get some actual feedback to fix erode. Just some food for thought because this year is the worst for racing IMO.