Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Wahlamt »

checkerz wrote:Fastest man on the planet

Oh shit hahaha
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote: It's pretty childish and honestly pathetic to always put others down, Rush.
Are you the grown man who tells 15 year old kids to kill themselves on a regular basis? Devin you take the cake for being childish
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Ddavis wrote: It's pretty childish and honestly pathetic to always put others down, Rush.
Are you the grown man who tells 15 year old kids to kill themselves on a regular basis? Devin you take the cake for being childish
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Last night's race was fun. I didnt have the speed but somehow managed 8th overall. Struggled with that erode. So far Hangtown is my least favorite with how it eroded. The other two rounds have been a blast though! Thanks for the work you guys put in.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I normally wouldn't reply to give you the attention that you're desparately seeking Rush, but I don't want the other members of the community to start to believe the lies coming out of your mouth, so I will set the record straight.

First:
Rush wrote:what a great group of people we have running our series ;)
We don't have to 'goad' you into anything, you already gave us the ammo to ban you if we wanted to. We chose not to use it.

Who is the 'fuckhead' now? Not to mention, how would Zac Corbett have any idea what we're doing; we don't exactly want to hangout with perma-banned scum who DDOS a series.

Second:
The discretion for hosts under the rF Gaming sanctioning has always been the same: Do not kick a player from a race unless you see it and are 100% certain the act was intentional and is going to continue causing issues; otherwise, it is always safer to use the protest system to sort the issues.

Believe it or not, there are 40 riders on the track and they all deserve someone watching them as much as possible. The world doesn't revolve around almighty Rush. In moto 1, starting the last lap I saw Hillman for the first time come into the screen as I watched you cross the finish. While it looked suspicious, guys make mistakes and miss the bale in that turn all the time and I only caught a glimpse of him. I did however at that point find out who it was during the lap and save the demo while also trying to keep an eye on him the rest of the race. We took a break between motos to verify with the demo and not let him race moto 2.

In Moto 2, I saw in chat people saying Seabolt was punting Rush, so I had his slot number ready just in case (I do this often and many times don't need it) and watched Rush incase anything were to happen to be able to act immediately. As soon as I saw something happen, he was kicked from the race immediately.

I am not sure what you expect or how we can react any faster. Now continue complaining about a series and the hosts and the tracks that you have chosen to dedicate your life to. You know, no one is forcing you to race.
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

Oh man... I have popcorn ready! Please continue all.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Rush wrote:If Owen and seabolt aren’t banned next round then it’s going to be one hell of a race for the stream
If you are so concerned about getting them banned, perhaps you should get off the forums and actually submit a protest. Oh wait, the almighty Rush expects us to do that work for him too I suppose.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Rush wrote:you let seabolt and owen cut the track to punt me twice before you ban them. series is a big ass joke. I should of won that 2nd moto. 10 second lead before I started getting punted across the track. an absolute joke
If we are going to play the "should have, could have" game; you are wrong. Leclair should have/could have beat you the 2nd moto if he didn't have to come all the way from 31st place...OH WAIT! He did come from 31st place to not only dominate you, but win the moto...
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Motoagogo wrote:Oh man... I have popcorn ready! Please continue all.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Meanwhile, at the Chapman’s residence...

Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Great night of racing. Thanks for hosting!
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

Hangtown stream replay. Thank you all for hanging out with us.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

aeffertz wrote:Meanwhile, at the Chapman’s residence...

Well actually that’s dickersons House. I heard he was in full tears multiple times this year. Especially last night. also Rush isn’t black, isiah is..
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

checkerz wrote:
Rush wrote:you let seabolt and owen cut the track to punt me twice before you ban them. series is a big ass joke. I should of won that 2nd moto. 10 second lead before I started getting punted across the track. an absolute joke
If we are going to play the "should have, could have" game; you are wrong. Leclair should have/could have beat you the 2nd moto if he didn't have to come all the way from 31st place...OH WAIT! He did come from 31st place to not only dominate you, but win the moto...
Considering I had a 10 second lead after just getting into 1st 1 lap ago... I can almost guarantee I would of on by 30 seconds. But then again I ended up off in Egypt because of seabolt.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink: