2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Ddavis »

https://gyazo.com/fb27e62d608e847a29a0d165e5d8153c

Purely for my curiosity, if there's a rider coming towards the section that Leclair was down, is it okay to do this to prevent making contact with another rider while entering the course? Leclair definitely stretched what's acceptable by accelerating and even cutting more inside than he already was, but purely for future instances can you get penalized if you crash in a similar situation and ride inside of the banners before coming back on the track to avoid riders coming? If there was nobody coming then there's no excuse for Leclair to enter in between the two bales.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:https://gyazo.com/fb27e62d608e847a29a0d165e5d8153c

Purely for my curiosity, if there's a rider coming towards the section that Leclair was down, is it okay to do this to prevent making contact with another rider while entering the course? Leclair definitely stretched what's acceptable by accelerating and even cutting more inside than he already was, but purely for future instances can you get penalized if you crash in a similar situation and ride inside of the banners before coming back on the track to avoid riders coming? If there was nobody coming then there's no excuse for Leclair to enter in between the two bales.
2.4. Track cutting
A rider is at no point during a race allowed to cut the track. You shall at all times stay within the limits of the track and what’s outlining the track such as haybales, stakes or anything else showing the track path. Cutting the track may result in penalty.

2.4.1. Track cutting exception
If there is a big pile-up or downed riders in front of you, you shall not cut across the entire track as that risks you colliding with other riders. If you carefully go off track you must re-enter at the safest place possible without gaining any advantage or positions over other riders. If you gain one or more positions from doing this and you do not allow the riders re-pass you, you will be penalized.

2.5. Re-entering the track
When a rider goes off the track, the rider is obligated to check the trackmap and enter carefully and safely. If a rider re-enters the track and interferes with another rider, the rider re-entering the track may receive a penalty. Even if a leader would re-enter the track and take down a lapper, this is not accepted. The same track re-entering policy applies to everyone.
Should you decide you want to go around the corner, you shouldn't pin it. If another rider is coming, you should wait for them and go, as cutting past the corner would still have you re-entering in front of them and potentially causing an issue.

The 2 issues in the ruling were the cut you showed Devin and the one in the rollers where you clearly see him gaining on another rider.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

this will be my first race back so i will apologize in advance for being in the way
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Well, can't say I didn't expect to get involved.

First I want to say, this isn't how I wanted to get the red plate. Will I take it? Ofc. Anyone would. I do wish I got it fair and square tho.
IMO (biased ofc) docking 8 points is much better than a suspension that is possibly 50 points. After all the time you made up from cutting the track/abusing the timing gate system, it couldn't go without punishment do you agree? You can say "oh all these people do it in the back of the pack" but they get ignored because they aren't in a title fight. You should already know people are waiting for you to do something controversial.
And for this
skyzen wrote:I would not have lost all this time on the game and keep my money.
You have profited on this game probably more than anyone else. You don't spend a lot of time on this game anymore *confirmed via FB message* (until now at least).
I have yet to protest you since we both got into the title fight. I have no part in yours and Race's beef. Sucks to be me rn but there is literally nothing I can do between you guys.

Thanks Cam, you don't need to waste your time though. Ppl will always think I don't deserve to be contending for wins. I've proved to myself what I'm capable of and that's all that matters. I have an amazing community I get to stream for every week and I'm thankful for that. That's all that really matters to me. I do want that title though.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

and by timing gates system, you mean shitty placed timing gates? :mrgreen:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

CUT FIX FOR TONIGHT RACE (qualifier stay on without fix)

CUT FIX: http://www.mediafire.com/file/am9mwllep ... m.zip/file

CUT FIX and Shadow Remover: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xk1q66d6w ... S.zip/file
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

I dont think the full remover is working anymore? Other than the 3d trees.
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

Post by ColtonD719 »

NoFear345 wrote:I dont think the full remover is working anymore? Other than the 3d trees.
Works the same for me.
Yamahaulin
Team: TBR

Post by Yamahaulin »

Kinda a joke to protest every single time he goes off track. Most of them gifs are no big deal at all.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

nioubie wrote:CUT FIX FOR TONIGHT RACE (qualifier stay on without fix)

CUT FIX: http://www.mediafire.com/file/am9mwllep ... m.zip/file

CUT FIX and Shadow Remover: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xk1q66d6w ... S.zip/file
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

you upload a fix for the race... :roll:
you really think people are gonna be goin for that in the moto's?
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Yamahaulin wrote:Kinda a joke to protest every single time he goes off track. Most of them gifs are no big deal at all.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

T_Frye127 wrote:you upload a fix for the race... :roll:
you really think people are gonna be goin for that in the moto's?
Yes, I do think people would be going for it. People were doing it last year, no reason they wouldn't do it this year. If you get the lineup right, it's not hard to do. Remember the controversy last year when someone jumped it and caused someone to crash and they ended up not getting penalized for it since it happened in the corner before, but if they didn't do that line they wouldn't have been close enough to take the person out :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I can't type right now, it happened in the corner after the landing.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Well first race back was super dope! got 11th first moto and had a cough attack and almost threw up so i just quit moto 2. I forgot how much fun it is to do good. Even though no one races anymore. Good stuff on the track! loved the erode! keep progressing this stuff guys you've really gotten somewhere