2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

D_ROY178

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by D_ROY178 »

Not really easy to pass on a track like that anyway being so one lined, im not on either side but tbh theres really not that much in it for either of them. "Racing incident" ;)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:To be honest, with the pressure Leclair was putting on Atom... Atom could have made a mistake by himself on that track if you pressured him.
Atom was dealing with pressure from Leclair for over half the moto and was handling it really well
Handling the pressure 15-20 minutes into the moto is way different than handling pressure on the last lap with the championship at stake. My 2 cents.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

skyzen wrote:You know that the game goes in wrong way when you see the title contender trying to get the title by protests instead of get it legitly with the skill :lol:
You should stop crybaby, we are fighting for a title with one round left, what did you expect ?
What did I post for you to say this? Who says I'm protesting? Can you remember the last time I protested you Leclair?
caution wrote:Leclair was clearly going faster and sat behind him for almost 10mins then Leclair finally made a pass and had the inside and atom just threw his bike in there
Yeah mate he clearly had that pass. (Mind you this is the first time Leclair showed me a wheel coming into a corner. How can I prepare for him to go for the pass when I don't have any indicators that hes about to. Its like, "oh you dont hear me behind you and move out of the way for me, I'm going for the punt." If I rode like that Leclair would have been long by me and probably win the moto. *I say this because usually he does show you a wheel at least once before going for the takeout*)
I really don't believe I was holding him up. He would gain time on me, I would gain time on him. Back and forth until the last time he got close to me and before I know it I'm dead.
I would even venture to say he took advantage of his lag (something he's been bitching at other people about all year). He was confident his lag bubble will keep him safe.

Forget everything you know. 1st person looks like a clean punt.
Now 3rd person.
By the time I saw him, you can see I turn my bars and tried jumping out of the rut but instead get picked up by his lag and flipped. Now I get it, it's an aggressive pass for the lead on the last lap. He's not wanting me to stay up and challenge him. He wants it the easy way. Abuse your lag, and have a comfortable lead.
caution wrote:
AWood wrote:Id say too aggressive, lose one spot and keep it interesting.
He's only down 1 point it is interesting.
2 points*

At the end of the day, no matter how you look at it, it's aggressive racing. He already has a warning for aggressive racing. Those 2 passes were aggressive. After the first takeout it was clear he didn't care if he rode away or died trying, he wanted me on the ground. That's the only way he can beat me and that was very apparent. Thats not only being an aggressive racer, thats just careless racing and you shouldn't be rewarded for that.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Congrats to Blakely on that M1 dub, but not sure how a 1-12 beats a 5-5 for 4th OA? :lol:

Also look at this combination of lag and jlv predicked collisions

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

To be honest the only reason Leclair rode out of that is by pure luck. I feel like 9/10 times he cartwheels with you there.
mxer69
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by mxer69 »

Atom6246 wrote: What did I post for you to say this? Who says I'm protesting? Can you remember the last time I protested you Leclair?
Yea you'll just have race do it like last time, Don't complain about leclairs lag when you have your teammate racing on a vpn to lag on purpose so he can kill leclair. You just have other people doing your dirty work like a pussy.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

Haberfield24 wrote:I really don't care who wins but I don't understand the problem. It's racing! He seen a gap and he took it. If he gets banned for making a last lap move that could literally decide the championship I'll be really pissed.
A-men, title pass, wasnt a punt, did what he had to do given the track 'conditions'
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

mxer69 wrote: "when you have your teammate racing on a vpn to lag on purpose so he can kill leclair."
LMAO
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Atom6246 wrote:
skyzen wrote:You know that the game goes in wrong way when you see the title contender trying to get the title by protests instead of get it legitly with the skill :lol:
You should stop crybaby, we are fighting for a title with one round left, what did you expect ?
What did I post for you to say this? Who says I'm protesting? Can you remember the last time I protested you Leclair?
caution wrote:Leclair was clearly going faster and sat behind him for almost 10mins then Leclair finally made a pass and had the inside and atom just threw his bike in there
Yeah mate he clearly had that pass. (Mind you this is the first time Leclair showed me a wheel coming into a corner. How can I prepare for him to go for the pass when I don't have any indicators that hes about to. Its like, "oh you dont hear me behind you and move out of the way for me, I'm going for the punt." If I rode like that Leclair would have been long by me and probably win the moto. *I say this because usually he does show you a wheel at least once before going for the takeout*)
I really don't believe I was holding him up. He would gain time on me, I would gain time on him. Back and forth until the last time he got close to me and before I know it I'm dead.
I would even venture to say he took advantage of his lag (something he's been bitching at other people about all year). He was confident his lag bubble will keep him safe.

Forget everything you know. 1st person looks like a clean punt.
Now 3rd person.
By the time I saw him, you can see I turn my bars and tried jumping out of the rut but instead get picked up by his lag and flipped. Now I get it, it's an aggressive pass for the lead on the last lap. He's not wanting me to stay up and challenge him. He wants it the easy way. Abuse your lag, and have a comfortable lead.
caution wrote:
AWood wrote:Id say too aggressive, lose one spot and keep it interesting.
He's only down 1 point it is interesting.
2 points*

At the end of the day, no matter how you look at it, it's aggressive racing. He already has a warning for aggressive racing. Those 2 passes were aggressive. After the first takeout it was clear he didn't care if he rode away or died trying, he wanted me on the ground. That's the only way he can beat me and that was very apparent. Thats not only being an aggressive racer, thats just careless racing and you shouldn't be rewarded for that.
Its for the championship, you can easily win the championship so stop making a fuss when you'd do the exact same, bye :)
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

The pass... well, I'll get the fun of reviewing that situation this week with the protests I'm sure. It sucks that constantly these tight championship battles come down to protests rulings.

But what I will say is that it's super disrespectful to the racers/racing/series/fans/stream to continue running the red plate when you don't have the red plate. I can understand and have defended a lot of the aggressive racing stuff from the #7 this season, but that is a classless move.

Hopefully in the future if this happens, whoever is streaming will just delete the rider's skins so they don't show on stream at least.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

mxer69 wrote:Yea you'll just have race do it like last time, Don't complain about leclairs lag when you have your teammate racing on a vpn to lag on purpose so he can kill leclair. You just have other people doing your dirty work like a pussy.
Lol why are you so mad?
I can't tell you if he does or doesn't race with a VPN because I don't know. I do know his net isn't the greatest at night when we play BF. You're not going to like what I'm going to say next but what happened between Race and Leclair at Millville is between them. I have no control over another mans actions. I can see how people think that, but their wrong.
ROSE822 wrote:Its for the championship, you can easily win the championship so stop making a fuss when you'd do the exact same, bye :)
Most definitely. I think you're getting the wrong vibe though. I was simply explaining myself for the people who wanted my side of the story.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Y’all act like atom gonna win anyways lmao ima just take him out
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Rush wrote:Y’all act like atom gonna win anyways lmao ima just take him out
you banned fool :mrgreen:
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

If you all decide this championship by protest for an aggressive pass to win that is just dumb
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

mx201 wrote:If you all decide this championship by protest for an aggressive pass to win that is just dumb
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based