2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1400
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Rush » Thu May 24, 2018 5:43 am

Ddavis wrote:usually I can do alright coming through the pack but for whatever reason I couldn't afford the retards tonight.

Image
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
Racers52
Posts: 2724
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Team: MXSEMF/rF
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Racers52 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:47 am

Ddavis wrote:No idea how Cameron came through the pack both motos. I got two bad starts and suddenly Ethan Parks and co. decided to stop running 2:30 lap times and become competitive. Both motos were the result of going down in the first turn then being punted by people who'd be better off in Ams for the entire moto. I was surprised to find myself up to 16th on the last lap of the second moto, then the erode that supposedly wasn't working, decided to work! ON THE LAST LAP! I hit that downhill at a decent page for 30 minutes then erode decides to kick in on the final lap? Needless to say I went cartwheeling, then Billy Kunitz punted me for no good reason whatsoever in the final turn and I lost my cool, called out the retard who caused me to get about 12 legs off tonight. GGWP MXSEMF


devin when are you going to grow up? cmon

Haberfield24
Posts: 191
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Haberfield24 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:48 am

Ddavis wrote:avoid the retards tonight*. Can't type tonight sorry.


You're lucky my controller died, was about to punt you into next week

motocross_will
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby motocross_will » Thu May 24, 2018 5:59 am

Last lap Jakob Hubbard goes full retard mode.
Image
Image

User avatar
mx201
Posts: 1565
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Team: Architech
Location: London, Japan
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby mx201 » Thu May 24, 2018 6:03 am

Racing was sick tonight boyz! Bummed I tossed a podium away but oh well.... sorry about the wifi nothing I can do I fly back home next Wed so Wi-Fi should be ight for thunder valley :D
Logan "Indiana Jones" Leitzel
Image

Ddavis
Posts: 16833
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Ddavis » Thu May 24, 2018 6:47 am

I'm not gonna post all of them but this happened on almost every jump on the first lap of moto 1. Sorry my aerodynamics are off and I was slower than you guys in the air.

Image
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3583
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Atom6246 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:19 am

@aeffertz, can we go back to SX bales please. I love making a slight mistake battling for the lead then getting sent over the bars. Good fun!
Image
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Jeremy150 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:55 am

More scrub=more faster
Image

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 1207
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Aaron Hall » Thu May 24, 2018 8:17 am

Atom6246 wrote:@aeffertz, can we go back to SX bales please. I love making a slight mistake battling for the lead then getting sent over the bars. Good fun!

Stay on the track you noob. :roll:

Ddavis
Posts: 16833
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Ddavis » Thu May 24, 2018 9:00 am

Jeremy150 wrote:More scrub=more faster


On the first lap I try not to throw unnecessary scrubs that increase chances of crashing and finishing 39th
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX] '18 9th [MX]
#s 410 - 40 - 29 - 24 - 13 - 45 - 15 - 32*
NA 2 Podiums - 20 Top 5's - 97 Top 10's | Post 2018
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
Jeremy150
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Jeremy150 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:11 am

Ddavis wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:More scrub=more faster


On the first lap I try not to throw unnecessary scrubs that increase chances of crashing and finishing 39th

Yeah you're not wrong. I'm probably going to leave that stat out of my signature.
Maybe we'll get em next round.
Image

motocross_will
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby motocross_will » Thu May 24, 2018 9:13 am

Jeremy150 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:More scrub=more faster


On the first lap I try not to throw unnecessary scrubs that increase chances of crashing and finishing 39th

Yeah you're not wrong. I'm probably going to leave that stat out of my signature.
Maybe we'll get em next round.

nuhh uhhhh
Image

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2750
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby M@xTizZz » Thu May 24, 2018 11:56 am

Racers52 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:No idea how Cameron came through the pack both motos. I got two bad starts and suddenly Ethan Parks and co. decided to stop running 2:30 lap times and become competitive. Both motos were the result of going down in the first turn then being punted by people who'd be better off in Ams for the entire moto. I was surprised to find myself up to 16th on the last lap of the second moto, then the erode that supposedly wasn't working, decided to work! ON THE LAST LAP! I hit that downhill at a decent page for 30 minutes then erode decides to kick in on the final lap? Needless to say I went cartwheeling, then Billy Kunitz punted me for no good reason whatsoever in the final turn and I lost my cool, called out the retard who caused me to get about 12 legs off tonight. GGWP MXSEMF


devin when are you going to grow up? cmon


i've lost all my expectations for it 2years ago
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

User avatar
Matias43_
Posts: 1167
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:38 am
Team: MV Films
Location: NJ

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Matias43_ » Thu May 24, 2018 12:23 pm

Haberfield24 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:avoid the retards tonight*. Can't type tonight sorry.


You're lucky my controller died, was about to punt you into next week


Aaaaaaaahahaahhhahah
Image

RXR_Banjo
Posts: 1138
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:27 am
Team: MotoStar

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby RXR_Banjo » Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 pm

#teamcheckers #wesupportchex #erodeisgood #mxswouldbeboringwithouterode #keepupthedevelopmentsguys #appreciateit #fuckthose13yroldkids #alwayscomplaining
Phil Doyon #177


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests