2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by MOTOZ293 »

WellsMX524 wrote:Wasn't it like 3 posts up you were going after someone for "taking the cake for being childish?" Meanwhile, you're being racist, making fun of a 14 year old kid.
How is that racist? Isaiah is black that is a fact. Rush is white that is a fact? No where did I slander, or say anything hateful against black people or him. Relearn the definition buddy. Here I’ll help “prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.” or would you like this version “the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.”

Now please explain to me where I did anything of the sorts
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

My dick is smaller than all of yours. Get over it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

checkerz

Post by checkerz »

mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

This is the most action the fourms has gotten in months keep it coming
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

checkerz wrote:Image
I’m not even mad anymore. I just like roasting atom. Plus I gained a point last night. I think what I was trying to get at (even tho I was pretty rude about it) last night was that yea it sucks it happened to me and all but I feel like it took to long to ban them. People were telling you what happened in chat and you just waited for it to happen again. And honestly I don’t want anybody else to have that happen because it really does suck. And yes I what I said last week was comepletely uncool and f*cked up and I’m truly sorry for that. But I feel like we need to do something so this type of thing doesn’t happen again.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Im fucking weak Chex :lol: :lol:
Rush wrote:Compete back in 5th where you belong
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

I’m not even mad u beat me atom lol. I’ve won 13 races this year to your 2. I’m more upset the fact that I got booty blasted 4 times
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
WellsMX524 wrote:Wasn't it like 3 posts up you were going after someone for "taking the cake for being childish?" Meanwhile, you're being racist, making fun of a 14 year old kid.
How is that racist? Isaiah is black that is a fact. Rush is white that is a fact? No where did I slander, or say anything hateful against black people or him. Relearn the definition buddy. Here I’ll help “prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.” or would you like this version “the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.”

Just because you don't use slander doesn't mean that it's not racist. You might just be too young to understand that.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

WellsMX524 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:

Just because you don't use slander doesn't mean that it's not racist. You might just be too young to understand that.
Actually you’re the one that seems to not understand the concept Neal. Did I say one race is better than the other? No. Did I say that I hate him Bc he is one race? No. Did I say anything negative about any race? No. I simply stated that isiah is black, the picture of the child crying is black, and that it was a known fact Isaiah was in full tears last night. Your whole team was posting in chat about it, and Chandler was texting me about it. So once again you were proven wrong. Thank you for trying to show how much of an upstanding citizen you are
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Rush wrote:
checkerz wrote:.png[/img]
I’m not even mad anymore. I just like roasting atom.
He got the last laugh with the overall win.

I think what I was trying to get at (even tho I was pretty rude about it) last night was that yea it sucks it happened to me and all but I feel like it took to long to ban them. People were telling you what happened in chat and you just waited for it to happen again.
Read my first reply again:
The discretion for hosts under the rF Gaming sanctioning has always been the same: Do not kick a player from a race unless you see it and are 100% certain the act was intentional and is going to continue causing issues; otherwise, it is always safer to use the protest system to sort the issues.
I can't just kick someone from the race because people in chat say so without seeing it. I didn't see anything in moto 1, I just happened to be on you on one of Hillman's attempts. In moto 2, I saw the chat and began watching you so that if anything happened I could solve it. I don't see any better way to handle this, but I'm honestly open to listening to what you have to say.
And honestly I don’t want anybody else to have that happen because it really does suck.
I agree it sucks and we always do our best to prevent this type of riding.
And yes I what I said last week was comepletely uncool and f*cked up and I’m truly sorry for that.
Again, apology accepted.
But I feel like we need to do something so this type of thing doesn’t happen again.
I don't see any better way to handle this, but I'm honestly open to listening to what you have to say if you have a better action plan.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Another DP, but this one is important.

I'm going to be holding an erode test tomorrow night and I 100% need to fill the gate. I believe i just uncovered a huge advancement for erode... like it'll completely change the way it works to develop more lines, work much better in single player and qualifying, and allow the tracks to form more organically... plus, perhaps even gets ruts in places other than corners and allow more ruts closer together. In my limited testing I can do in single player it's pretty amazing. Stay tuned to the erode thread for that, but I'm hella excited to see this with 40 guys as it could make the 2nd half the season incredible.
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

chaseb31 wrote:My point? That ur a fuckin pussy and can’t race for a win straight up...... You break checked me 3 times cuz you didn’t wanna lose... you break checked Atom cuz you didn’t wanna get passed... ur a bitch bro plain and simple.
Thought id add another example in here whilst its all popping off... rush gets passed clean and cant take it

Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Rush is champ boys. i can tell already.

ddavis just quit already.
only one to win something real from the game!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

CeeJayHDz wrote:Thought id add another example in here whilst its all popping off... rush gets passed clean and cant take it