2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

DannyBoy

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by DannyBoy »

DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:hahahaha compressing the suspension on the start isn't allowed? Didn't know something that everyone could do, and something that is done in real life was such a HUGE advantage. You should ban scrubbing and clearing jumps to the downside next.
people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.
You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).
. *edit cause iPhone

Also, why don't you just do it yourself? It's so simple a chimp could do it.
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:hahahaha compressing the suspension on the start isn't allowed? Didn't know something that everyone could do, and something that is done in real life was such a HUGE advantage. You should ban scrubbing and clearing jumps to the downside next.
people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.
You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic load my compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).
i don't use a holeshot button, front or rear. i dont prep my gate and i dont use launch control. yet i still holeshot 9/10 races :) You dont need that shit to be a good starter.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
FlyinHigh

Post by FlyinHigh »

mx201 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:So can we race the 125 race this week at least?
Yes you will be able to
But wont that disqualify us from racing in our actual class during the off week?
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.
You don't hold the rear brake. You load the suspension with it. I know you probably don't race in real life or have a fucking clue as to how to get a good start, but in every moto I've raced as a professional I have my mechanic load my compress my shock after I set my starting device. How about you don't speak on a subject you're clueless about :).
i don't use a holeshot button, front or rear. i dont prep my gate and i dont use launch control. yet i still holeshot 9/10 races :) You dont need that shit to be a good starter.
Local novice class doesn't count carry on.
DaleMullins873

Post by DaleMullins873 »

DannyBoy wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
Local novice class doesn't count carry on.
good joke bro, shame you don't know :)
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Jared133mx wrote:
Yamahaulin wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:Unfair race conditions? We all had the same conditions, glad we raced 30 + 2 for a race that could've been red flagged within 30 seconds. 10/10. I feel bad for all of us that put in a good moto to have it stripped away.
+1 it wasn’t even that bad after 5 minutes in. Shouldn’t be re ran after all of that
+2, should've red flagged it instead of having everyone play out a whole moto, kinda bullshit
I came in your discord to try and explain the decision the race hosts came up with.

The reason the moto was run completely was to allow a decision to be made through a group discussion versus a spur of the moment call from one person. If you red flag the moto, there is no chance to go back and decide it was okay to use the results. By running the moto out, it allowed the race directors to all get together and discuss the best option. From what I heard from the discussions is there is no way to tell how much everyone was being effected and if it was equal to everyone; so it was ruled that the best decision to be the most fair is to re-run it for everyone. Please keep in mind none of the race directors were in the race and are able to be un-biased while the guys in the race obviously have a motivation one way or the other to lean towards.

It's a tough situation, but similar decisions were also made back in the DDOS days in 2016.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

FlyinHigh wrote:
mx201 wrote:
FlyinHigh wrote:So can we race the 125 race this week at least?
Yes you will be able to
But wont that disqualify us from racing in our actual class during the off week?
You can race your normal class plus the 125 class every week. The 125 class is a bonus for everyone.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote: people dont hold the rear break to get a huge jump in real life, they compress the front suspension so that its harder for the front end to loop out.
What'd you race the local c class? Come line up for a for any local beginner race in the states and 10/10 times youd get out started
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
DaleMullins873

Post by DaleMullins873 »

Wilson156 wrote:
DaleMullins873 wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
What'd you race the local c class? Come line up for a for any local beginner race in the states and 10/10 times youd get out started
QLD State Titles bud :) holeshotted all 3.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

I didnt know they had that many women classes over there.
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Just trying to make sure, so my 12 rd NA pass allows me race the 125 and pro class for every round?
DaleMullins873

Post by DaleMullins873 »

Wilson156 wrote:Image

blue plates is under 19s, nice try xx
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Ktmrdr11 wrote:Just trying to make sure, so my 12 rd NA pass allows me race the 125 and pro class for every round?
Yes. We thought guys would enjoy being able to race twice for the same money.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

alright cool deal i wont be so bummed when i have to miss a round or two because of work, thanks for the quick reply!
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

DaleMullins873 wrote:

DaleMullins873 wrote:

yikes.