Post by Jakob Hubbard »

mx201 wrote:
eblock_15 wrote:I can't wait to miss most of the rounds
That sounds like a personal issue
What he said.
mx816mx

Re: 2018 Race Tech MXSEMF NA Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by mx816mx »

Can we change ams to A licenses as well? idk if i can speak for everyone but just qualifying for pro will be pretty hard and was hoping to work my way into pro this season and if i have to go pro first round the odds of qualifying will be pretty slim and then i just wasted money to not even qualify for a race. idk if all ams feel the same way but this is just my opinion.
Tyler Nichols
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

How is qualifying going to work? I get that its unlimited for 48ish hours or whatever, but is the track going to be like a smooth hangtown like we do our testing on? Also, is qualifying going to have erode?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

KaseoDip wrote:How is qualifying going to work? I get that its unlimited for 48ish hours or whatever, but is the track going to be like a smooth hangtown like we do our testing on? Also, is qualifying going to have erode?
I was thinking about this the other day. I feel like the tracks are going to be slightly rutted/rough, and not a complete freeway (I might be wrong) but it would be a shame if qualifying was no erode/flat track. It would literally be like qualifying in an 00 server :lol:
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

Ddavis wrote:
KaseoDip wrote:How is qualifying going to work? I get that its unlimited for 48ish hours or whatever, but is the track going to be like a smooth hangtown like we do our testing on? Also, is qualifying going to have erode?
I was thinking about this the other day. I feel like the tracks are going to be slightly rutted/rough, and not a complete freeway (I might be wrong) but it would be a shame if qualifying was no erode/flat track. It would literally be like qualifying in an 00 server :lol:
I feel like the TBR race was a perfect example how erode in qualifying can work really well.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Unless the erode value changes (very the amount of riders) I would be disappointed to see it in qualifying. It would be too random.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Atom6246 wrote:Unless the erode value changes (very the amount of riders) I would be disappointed to see it in qualifying. It would be too random.
^
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Atom6246 wrote:Unless the erode value changes (very the amount of riders) I would be disappointed to see it in qualifying. It would be too random.
that's a good idea to submit to Jlv :)

Anyway even without that i think it will be good :

-With less riders : less ruts : less speed in corners.

-With more riders : better corner speed but need to avoid others and have to deal with braking bumps.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Honestly I think we'll see a rough "qualifying" version and a prepped "race" version.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

nioubie wrote:
that's a good idea to submit to Jlv :)

Anyway even without that i think it will be good :

-With less riders : less ruts : less speed in corners.

-With more riders : better corner speed but need to avoid others and have to deal with braking bumps.
I can't get wait to get yelled at in discord when I blow the Quali ruts out, #stankgang.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

nioubie wrote:.
My question is, will the servers when the track comes out be locked to people who are signed up for pro. Like how we did for supercross?
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
nioubie wrote:.
My question is, will the servers when the track comes out be locked to people who are signed up for pro. Like how we did for supercross?
of course ! except the Race server, which should stay open to all. Also, since theres lot more time to qualify, there should be less servers than sx.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Will try to do some rounds! Good to see 250 motos being back to back
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Post by HarryWhite71 »

manii20 wrote:Will try to do some rounds! Good to see 250 motos being back to back
I agree, especially for europeans :lol:
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

HarryWhite71 wrote:
manii20 wrote:Will try to do some rounds! Good to see 250 motos being back to back
I agree, especially for europeans :lol:
There’s an EU series for a reason