2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
WillSt24
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:56 am
Team: MadCape
Location: Canada

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby WillSt24 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:38 pm

Just done my protests agaisnt Jeremi and Owen, hopefully those two get the ban hammer! They tried to ruin/ruined lots of people races, wasn't really happy about it and I can see im not the only one.

Other than that, racing was clean and fun. The track eroded good too, thank you Chris and the hosting crew!
Image
| #36 WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3558
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Atom6246 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:55 pm

chaseb31 wrote:you break checked Atom cuz you didn’t wanna get passed... ur a bitch bro plain and simple.

Image
Rush wrote:Considering I had a 10 second lead after just getting into 1st 1 lap ago... I can almost guarantee I would of on by 30 seconds.

How can you even say this when you passed me M1 and gapped me by around 5 seconds then crash on your own. Lmao it really doesnt get more delusional than this boys.
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

WellsMX524
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Illinois

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby WellsMX524 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:58 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Meanwhile, at the Chapman’s residence...

Image

Well actually that’s dickersons House. I heard he was in full tears multiple times this year. Especially last night. also Rush isn’t black, isiah is..


Wasn't it like 3 posts up you were going after someone for "taking the cake for being childish?" Meanwhile, you're being racist, making fun of a 14 year old kid.

Ddavis
Posts: 16711
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Ddavis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Rush wrote:Shut up Devin i am childish and I don’t care. You suck too.


I'm giving advice from someone who has been there and done that and ruined their reputation from "speaking their mind" and being cocky. You can dig your own grave like I did, Rush. It won't be long before half the field is cleaning you out because of your big mouth. I've been dealing with it far longer than you have.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX]
NA 2 Podiums - 19 Top 5's - 96 Top 10's | Post-Budds Creek
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8429
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby checkerz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:14 pm

Image

When DDavis becomes the voice of reason.

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Rush » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:31 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
chaseb31 wrote:you break checked Atom cuz you didn’t wanna get passed... ur a bitch bro plain and simple.


Rush wrote:Considering I had a 10 second lead after just getting into 1st 1 lap ago... I can almost guarantee I would of on by 30 seconds.

How can you even say this when you passed me M1 and gapped me by around 5 seconds then crash on your own. Lmao it really doesnt get more delusional than this boys.

Yea I had a crash going for the wall jump on a heater. Crazy right? Also I brake checked atom because I was mad at how my race had went not because I didn’t want to get passed. At that point I was honestly tempted to just go backwards and destroy someone. But 2nd moto once I got my lead I was riding smart and just not making mistakes going for heaters and doing dumb stuff.
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Rush » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:40 pm

And actually you know what atom, you said you proved you can run with us up front? Well I don’t believe that considering I watched you destroy leclair first turn because you knew he would beat you by 30 seconds if he had a good start. And I watched you block me, brake check, and cut across the track knowing if you got passed your race was over. So get out of here with your “delusion”
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

Ddavis
Posts: 16711
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Ddavis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 pm

checkerz wrote:When DDavis becomes the voice of reason.


Better to listen to someone who's been through hell because of the shit he's said than someone like Kellen who's been a princess his whole life without stepping on anyone's toes.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX]
NA 2 Podiums - 19 Top 5's - 96 Top 10's | Post-Budds Creek
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

Ddavis
Posts: 16711
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Ddavis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:54 pm

and I don't mean that in a bad way, there's just some people who are respectful and people like me who aren't going to give you respect if I don't think you deserve any.
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX]
NA 2 Podiums - 19 Top 5's - 96 Top 10's | Post-Budds Creek
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

Ddavis
Posts: 16711
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Ddavis » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:05 pm

I don't know how I managed 15th this moto... *Warning GIF galore below*

Image

Image

Image

Image

Sorry Luke thought you were coming to a stop when you slid out

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Not even in points this late into the race

Image

Butt puckered on this one 2nd moto

Image
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX]
NA 2 Podiums - 19 Top 5's - 96 Top 10's | Post-Budds Creek
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win + Multiple Podiums

motocross_will
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby motocross_will » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:20 pm

Idk what’s more funny 1. The fact that everyone is in a all out war on the forums. 2. The fact that DDavis has made at least 3 posts on the forums about how he came 15th in a Moto.
Image

User avatar
skyzen
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm
Team: IZI Racing

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby skyzen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 pm

checkerz wrote:
Rush wrote:you let seabolt and owen cut the track to punt me twice before you ban them. series is a big ass joke. I should of won that 2nd moto. 10 second lead before I started getting punted across the track. an absolute joke


If we are going to play the "should have, could have" game; you are wrong. Leclair should have/could have beat you the 2nd moto if he didn't have to come all the way from 31st place...OH WAIT! He did come from 31st place to not only dominate you, but win the moto...


I started 39/39 first moto and 37/37 second moto :lol: :lol:
Image

1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals
1st PanicRev Holeshot Artist of the Year Award
1st TMFR Australian Sx / Holeshot King
1st 2013 MXS Of Nations FRANCE / Individual

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3558
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Location: Florida

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Atom6246 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Rush wrote:And I watched you brake check,

Where.
Obviously I'm going to protect lines hello thats how racing works. How I was racing was not dirty, it was protective. You act like I'm going to let you by. Sorry I'm here to compete bro.
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

User avatar
Rush
Posts: 1304
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:18 am
Team: Balenciaga
Location: Paris

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Rush » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:38 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
Rush wrote:And I watched you brake check,

Where.
Obviously I'm going to protect lines hello thats how racing works. How I was racing was not dirty, it was protective. You act like I'm going to let you by. Sorry I'm here to compete bro.

Compete back in 5th where you belong
Image
Image
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8429
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby checkerz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Rush wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
Rush wrote:And I watched you brake check,

Where.
Obviously I'm going to protect lines hello thats how racing works. How I was racing was not dirty, it was protective. You act like I'm going to let you by. Sorry I'm here to compete bro.

Compete back in 5th where you belong

Hmmm...

Image

Image


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: caution, damonko and 4 guests