2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Haberfield24 wrote:
motocross_will wrote:but i think if atom protests him he should get banned.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

I feel like I share the same opinion as a lot of others, even though I own the team...
Basically it's like this, Leclair has a long history of dirty racing, it's the only way he knows how to win. I feel like him being able to use his lag as an advantage on other racers and move them out of the way shouldn't be allowed (in Atom's gif, Leclair's head is actually in the ground for a split second). I 100% believe that he should be penalized for blatantly punting Atom, knowing he would be fine without any chance of crashing due to his lag bubble.
However...
I don't think anyone wants this championship to be decided by a protest, Atom especially. No body wants an asterisk next to their championship. But at what point do you allow him to keep riding the way he does? There is a reason why Leclair is the most hated person on the track every single week.

TLDR; Yes I think Leclair should be penalized, no I don't want Atom to win by default. On to Indiana.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Maybe I shouldn't attempt to race next week in case I get too squirrelly when getting lapped and screw the title hunt up :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

yzmxer608 wrote:Maybe I shouldn't attempt to race next week in case I get too squirrelly when getting lapped and screw the title hunt up :lol:.
Ooooppps

:lol: :lol: :lol:
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

So maybe I have already? I haven't had the best memory of my 2nd motos lately... :lol:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Jeremy150 wrote:I feel like I share the same opinion as a lot of others, even though I own the team...
Basically it's like this, Leclair has a long history of dirty racing, it's the only way he knows how to win. I feel like him being able to use his lag as an advantage on other racers and move them out of the way shouldn't be allowed (in Atom's gif, Leclair's head is actually in the ground for a split second). I 100% believe that he should be penalized for blatantly punting Atom, knowing he would be fine without any chance of crashing due to his lag bubble.
However...
I don't think anyone wants this championship to be decided by a protest, Atom especially. No body wants an asterisk next to their championship. But at what point do you allow him to keep riding the way he does? There is a reason why Leclair is the most hated person on the track every single week.

TLDR; Yes I think Leclair should be penalized, no I don't want Atom to win by default. On to Indiana.
if leclair gets penalized... the squad pulling up at indiana
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

yzmxer608 wrote:So maybe I have already? I haven't had the best memory of my 2nd motos lately... :lol:
Just remember watching the stream from Millville and hearing you say 'Ooopps I think I just took out your leader'. :lol:
yzmxer608

Post by yzmxer608 »

I haven't been protested yet that I know of! But there was some guy in chat this week that asked if I was a bot I was so bad!
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Is this tard team give his opinion about what is good or not good?

2turn => 6 takeout , 1 crossing line , 1 offtrack, 1(2) brakecheck .

And all this guys are in the admin crew :roll: :roll:
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Not sure what I did wrong in the first 3? Where did I "crossing line" or go off track or brake check anyone?
Yeah I definitely messed up on the fourth one, definitely shouldn't have cut over that hard. I think I fight for you to not be banned a little too much. :roll:
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

skyzen wrote:Is this tard team give his opinion about what is good or not good?

2turn => 6 takeout , 1 crossing line , 1 offtrack, 1(2) brakecheck .

1st one he clearly had the line and faded your fault duh
2nd one no one even crashed maybe you posted the wrong gif?
3rd gif dude faded outside of rut his fault duh
4th one he got the better start and was going for it. Can you blame him?
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Speaking of Leclair and dirty racing at Budds Creek, one year I was leading until the final corner on the last lap and Leclair launched to flat with no chance of making the corner and punted me. We both crashed and he got up before me and went inside of a jump and basically cut the track to get to the finish line first. I protested him and Emf didn't do anything... this has been happening forever with him and he gets away with it far too much. He keeps doing it because he won't get penalized for it.
Migliorini5
Team: Privateer

Post by Migliorini5 »

motocross_will wrote:
1st one he clearly had the line and faded your fault duh
2nd one no one even crashed maybe you posted the wrong gif?
3rd gif dude faded outside of rut his fault duh
4th one he got the better start and was going for it. Can you blame him?
1. you're fucking retarded
Migliorini5
Team: Privateer

Post by Migliorini5 »

Ddavis wrote:Speaking of Leclair and dirty racing at Budds Creek, one year I was leading until the final corner on the last lap and Leclair launched to flat with no chance of making the corner and punted me. We both crashed and he got up before me and went inside of a jump and basically cut the track to get to the finish line first. I protested him and Emf didn't do anything... this has been happening forever with him and he gets away with it far too much. He keeps doing it because he won't get penalized for it.
2. refer to number 1 above
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:He keeps doing it because he won't get penalized for it.
Leclair has more warnings for aggressive racing than anyone.

I also thinks that the silent majority of the community understands how dirty and disrespectful this cat is on the track.