2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Raiders1629

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Raiders1629 »

Ddavis wrote:Jokes aside you'd have a podium by now if you were racing every week Ferzacca. You got really quick this year.
I shoulda had one at Thunder Valley, but my controller disconnected with like 3 turns left. I was faster last year during outdoors imo.
Kevin Ferzacca | National Numbers: #61 ('17) - #32 ('18) - #52 ('19) - #59 ('21) - Somehow Won EU 250 PRO Foxborough #WUNNA1
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm pretty confident I could have challenged Race for a podium in that 2nd moto, but this happened...

I checked who was behind me and it was Dmills -16 seconds after the first crash and I was like "I got this" and I got up and didn't notice I was so far left and you can't see the takeoff with my 3rd person settings.. I got up from that in 5th and in the midst of a big battle like 4th-10th so I kept crashing from this point to the end of the moto :lol:
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Clfitty wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Rewatched 2nd 450 moto stream last night before bed. Can we all just appreciate how drunk Kellen got from the dualies. Lmao stream was hilarious.
That was probably one of the best streams ever.

Also, Alex Effertz was hilarious in the twitch chat, laughed so much watching the replay :P
Lmaooo yes. He helped make that a very entertaining stream.
Haha, y'all are the best. That stream was so fun, the hangover at work this morning was worth it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

aeffertz wrote:
Clfitty wrote:
Racers52 wrote:
That was probably one of the best streams ever.

Also, Alex Effertz was hilarious in the twitch chat, laughed so much watching the replay :P
Lmaooo yes. He helped make that a very entertaining stream.
Haha, y'all are the best. That stream was so fun, the hangover at work this morning was worth it.
You should prolly join Kellen in the booth next time. Doing that much alone is gnarly
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

checkerz wrote:You should prolly join Kellen in the booth next time. Doing that much alone is gnarly
Nate Dogg was in there! Even if he was racing. But yeah. If he doesn't have anyone and I have the night free I'd gladly hop on to help out.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

red bud was a lot of fun. Really enjoying these last two rounds and seeing myself race better than I ever have since i started playing this game. GGs cya at milfville
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Lookin good for sure Will!!
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ddavis wrote:I'm pretty confident I could have challenged Race for a podium in that 2nd moto, but this happened...

Yea... if that didn't happen and you dropped over 4 seconds a lap...
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:I'm pretty confident I could have challenged Race for a podium in that 2nd moto, but this happened...
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Racers52 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:could have challenged Race
Eliminate the 5 legs off I had from that moment in the race (that's roughly 40 seconds) then it's possible I could have finished 3rd in that moto. Before that weird front flip crash I was only about 8 seconds off Race, and it's not like you guys are running those lap times the entire moto (maybe Atom and Leclair were) but I don't see everyone running their hot laps late in the moto.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

aeffertz wrote:
checkerz wrote:You should prolly join Kellen in the booth next time. Doing that much alone is gnarly
Nate Dogg was in there! Even if he was racing. But yeah. If he doesn't have anyone and I have the night free I'd gladly hop on to help out.
Gotta get Kellen to stop mixing that Coke in with his shots though! And I gotta say, I'm not exciting enough to stop others from joining, but that's Kellen's call :lol:.

I was gonna ask you how this morning was :D.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I just sent Atom this but fuck it I'll post it here too

If you have a clear track and just ride your own race then it's entirely possible I could have finished 3rd, just because I didn't doesn't mean it wasn't possible. In another universe I don't have that weird crash before the lap, and ride smooth without pressure from behind for the rest of the moto.

That might be a 10% chance, but Atom... "could have challenged" is different than saying "I woud have beaten him". So don't try and twist my words.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Ddavis wrote:I just sent Atom this but fuck it I'll post it here too

If you have a clear track and just ride your own race then it's entirely possible I could have finished 3rd, just because I didn't doesn't mean it wasn't possible. In another universe I don't have that weird crash before the lap, and ride smooth without pressure from behind for the rest of the moto.

That might be a 10% chance, but Atom... "could have challenged" is different than saying "I woud have beaten him". So don't try and twist my words.
Twist your words? He posted a gif.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

im sure if everyone hadnt crashed they could have won too

just saying devin every thought that pops in your head you shouldnt post on the forum

:roll: