2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by DBRider251 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Sabo wrote:I'm absolutely sure Lane would've been in the test race if he wasn't moving across the country at the time.
From what I can see, Lane hasn't participated in a single erode test race this year.

http://mxsimulator.com/servers/official ... ers/11747/
I’m not in the erode tests because I work. Sunday’s are usually the only nights that I’m off in time to be able to race. I’m not going to ask my job to leave to come to an erode practice. My bills are more important.

I guess my criticism came out harsh because I was pissed at the time for stuff other than sim. I apologize for the way I worded it, I realize now that it was just bitching. The erode formed well in turns. Really well actually. The bumps, chop, and chatter was what I was trying to say was terrible, but it was my fault I didn’t clarify. Again, I apologize for that.

I stand by my statement of the lines. I’m mainly talking about the corner where “Muddy Creek” is in big white letters. The inside isn’t as wide as what it was made in sim, and that made it prime for sim. The outside is taken a lot more than portrayed. The table and turn after that are pretty different irl as well. Other minor ones that I didn’t really find important too. I understand that every line isn’t going to be hit in sim like it is irl, but to say that the irl lines aren’t fast doesn’t make much sense to me.

Once again, my criticism came out as hate and I’m sorry for the way it was portrayed. It’s also very disheartening for it to be made out like Am’s shouldn’t have opinions too. We’re half the community. Don’t try to act like only pros keep this game alive. I appreciate the work put in and understand it’s not just 1 or 2 settings to change. I just didn’t feel like Muddy Creek was a step in the right direction in its entirety. Again, I apologize.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

DBRider251 wrote: I’m not in the erode tests because I work. Sunday’s are usually the only nights that I’m off in time to be able to race. I’m not going to ask my job to leave to come to an erode practice. My bills are more important.
When this post was made during an erode test...
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

checkerz wrote:
DBRider251 wrote: I’m not in the erode tests because I work. Sunday’s are usually the only nights that I’m off in time to be able to race. I’m not going to ask my job to leave to come to an erode practice. My bills are more important.
When this post was made during an erode test...
Cell phones don’t exist in Checkerzville
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

qualifying servers are now open
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Post by DaleMullins873 »

(WSAENETUNREACH) not sure what this means but i got it 13mins into moto 2.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion
manii20

Post by manii20 »

I actually loved the track for 20 minutes, got weird bumps all around the track in the closing stages, but overall even tho I did bad, I enjoyed riding. Thanks!
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

250 Moto 2 was prime. Thanks guys.
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Best erode of this year by far, stoked on my first moto top ten. Great work guys!
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

DaleMullins873 wrote:(WSAENETUNREACH) not sure what this means but i got it 13mins into moto 2.
It means really bad internet
chaseb31
Team: BPC | let's get it

Post by chaseb31 »

Going from guessing to run 1 suspension for moto 1, which was stupid rough then I felt like we could of had 2 different suspensions you cant even judge what youre about to race.
Chase Blakely | Oregon Based
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Honestly the track was complete garbage in the first moto, braking bumps were way to extreme. However, lowering it for the second moto helped. Bummed to get punted three times by a certain someone which ultimately made me end up 14th instead of trying to catch 11th, but I'll take it after the atrocious first race.
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

Holy fuck my first ever 450 race ever and i got a top 10. Im so hyped. Im pulling a DDavis rn. Woooo good shit boys. <3
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

The comeback was too real this week lol. That second moto was so fun. Might have to put it up on youtube. I flowed with the track when it got rough it was honestly one of my most fun races in this game. Thanks Chris and everyone for putting together a sick ass track!
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

Clfitty wrote:Image

The comeback was too real this week lol. That second moto was so fun. Might have to put it up on youtube. I flowed with the track when it got rough it was honestly one of my most fun races in this game. Thanks Chris and everyone for putting together a sick ass track!
Nice race that second moto. We both came from WAY back. Was fun!