i was half awake and 30 fps in my eyes i had that holeshot give me a break
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Haberfield24 »

T_Frye127 wrote:But i definitely believe the pre built bumps/ruts need to be smaller.
I completely disagree, i think we should have rougher tracks and a lot more ruts with a smaller radius so you need more throttle control. Then i think a much smaller erode setting so like 0.2 or something. That way the track will change at a slower rate and get more technical imo. The main inside rut will start to get to deep and choppy so people start taking the rut one over from that which will still be in a pretty nice condition, once that one gets beat up they might go one further out again. By that time it might be so far out that people go back into the inside because all the ruts are brutal and thats the quickest turn point to the next corner.

I also think that tracks with bigger premade bumps and ruts will be much better for qualifying. I know we want to make it more realistic but we've also got to remember we're all behind a monitor holding a controller. Our riders do supermans when they crash and one of the best suspension setups to run is having your spring rate and oil level on 100...

It sucks having to be in a server during prime time just to run a lap, especially when you can't always be around in the evenings and making a track with more premade ruts and bumps will really help qualifying as well i think.

Our problem currently is that once the main line starts to get beat up its still faster to take it than switching line because there isn't any other line to take, its completely flat ground. Risking a slide out.

Not trying to rant, just putting my views across. Thankful to even having a series and a track crew giving us weekly tracks to bitch about :lol:
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Haberfield24 wrote:
T_Frye127 wrote:But i definitely believe the pre built bumps/ruts need to be smaller.
I completely disagree, i think we should have rougher tracks and a lot more ruts with a smaller radius so you need more throttle control. Then i think a much smaller erode setting so like 0.2 or something.
so like the aus nationals where the lines never change? there are already two built lines you can hit but they never get too rough to need to change.
i do agree it needs to be a smaller radius for sure, so its more like a tire that is creating the rut and not a snowmobile track. With big premade bumps, it never gets choppy. i would love to see a real life track that forms bumps as big as someone of the ones made (thats not sand)

Haberfield24 wrote:one of the best suspension setups to run is having your spring rate and oil level on 100...
sorry to hear that m8 :lol:
Haberfield24 wrote:It sucks having to be in a server during prime time just to run a lap, especially when you can't always be around in the evenings and making a track with more premade ruts and bumps will really help qualifying as well i think.
i definitely do agree with this! just wish we didnt have the sweaty 2 day qualifying back... really drove me away from not wanting to play
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

mx201 wrote:i was half awake and 30 fps in my eyes i had that holeshot give me a break
Ok well being half awake and using a fubu computer all year shouldn't be an excuse to retard into everyone off the start. I know you're better than that Logan.
I hope you realize I used to race at 30fps at one point and never would I use that as an excuse for being ignorant and holding onto a start I never had...
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

no need to keep going on about its not a big deal lol
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

mx201 wrote:no need to keep going on about its not a big deal lol
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
Tactical B4ndit
Team: Pogo Mx

Post by Tactical B4ndit »

bossman241 wrote:
Fadez

Post by Fadez »

Tactical B4ndit wrote:
bossman241 wrote:
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Ruining other peoples races because you never had a chance isn't a big deal u right.

just remember... :twisted:
skyzen wrote:Root/holm protest champ lol
mx201

Post by mx201 »

Fadez wrote:
Tactical B4ndit wrote:
bossman241 wrote:
mx201

Post by mx201 »

i just play for fun dont care about winning do as you wish there is nothing to protest i got sketch thats all m8 do u
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

So my feedback for this week would have to be that the holeshot corner while it ended up terribly one lined (understandable because hugging inside is most generally best) was a perfect rut imo on height and depth etc but the chop coming up to it was crazy, i mean i actually think it would have been perfect if it didnt start 100ft from the rut but rather 5-10 feet to slow down and stay in control. Chris i will have to disagree with you on the bigger bumps being better for racing because you can just hop thru them and yes you can stay in control but it doesnt feel realistic to me atleast, like someone else mentioned i would rather see it get choppy like the holeshot corner did because i noticed SEVERAL people would go around the chop and try to form another rut but in that particular case it just wasnt working as far as forming a rut, but it did get people thinking "hey this it getting sketchy i have to find a better way to do this section" and i think that will be the key to making it not 1 lined which i understand cant always happen in certain turns and such.
If rut height can get fixed or atleast have a "max rut height" implemented i think it will improve so much simply because then it might not be 1 main line but maybe 2-3 equal lines.
Im not worried about it because i know you guys arent just handing us tracks thinking ahhhhhhhhhh they dont have a choice they will ride it, but rather trying to improve doing test races etc, honestly Checkz you and a hand full of people keep this game alive and still well worth my 42 bucks, So thank you
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

I agree with what Connor (i believe) said in the last post. The chop coming to the holeshot turn was insane and you couldn't just go pinned through them as it was really sketchy and you had to slow down obviously. I remember one time in moto 2 that i was completly caught off guard and the chop made me miss the rut. I think having that "technical" chop is way better than just having big bumps that you can easily jump through. Also, i think that having to change your lines due to the chopiness would consequently make you change lines, like developing a new rut, maybe? I'm just thinking a way to reduce the race track being pretty one lined all over
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Enjoyed the track for the 450 motos. Eroded well in my opinion. Glad I finally got to lead some laps 1st moto, sorry for being slow and holding everyone up :roll:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

The erode was perfect both motos in the 450am class tonight!!!