2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

User avatar
Tommy black
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 am
Team: RideLife
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Tommy black » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 am

KTM57 wrote:>pays to play a game and it doesn't go his way
>asks those greedy fucks for his money back afterward

U clearly don't race these ass eroded tracks, go make some more "I'm better than you at mx simulator" vids
Image

User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13478
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby KTM57 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:29 am

Got him! Maybe I'll make "I'm better than you at critical thinking."

User avatar
GustavoMX930'
Posts: 1890
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
Team: 2 good 4 a team
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby GustavoMX930' » Thu May 24, 2018 3:31 am

Rush wrote:mutes me in servers bc i disagree with erode what a joke

been there
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.

Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.

User avatar
Tommy black
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 am
Team: RideLife
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Tommy black » Thu May 24, 2018 3:42 am

KTM57 wrote:Got him! Maybe I'll make "I'm better than you at critical thinking."

that makes no sense but alright August have a nice day move along.
Image

motocross_will
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby motocross_will » Thu May 24, 2018 3:56 am

reddead422 wrote:Bruh I'm dead :lol: i literally just heard directly form chex in the sys livestream talking about erode and he said "some people like it some don't... i don't care" you probably should care because they are the people paying to race it and even more to the point you don't even race yourself. Could i some how get a refund and have my race pass revoked I would no longer like to attempt to race in a series where the creators are self centered assholes.

Reno c'mon man you should know better? self centered asshole? he makes almost all the tracks and does all this testing for the community to try and advance sim instead of keepin it at a standstill. He doesn't care if people like it or not because he knows how hard he has worked on it and knows how good it can be itll just take time and without erode theres no checkerz and without checkerz we have no tracks. So id apologize before typing out of anger.
Image

reddead422
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 am
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby reddead422 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:06 am

motocross_will wrote:
reddead422 wrote:Bruh I'm dead :lol: i literally just heard directly form chex in the sys livestream talking about erode and he said "some people like it some don't... i don't care" you probably should care because they are the people paying to race it and even more to the point you don't even race yourself. Could i some how get a refund and have my race pass revoked I would no longer like to attempt to race in a series where the creators are self centered assholes.

Reno c'mon man you should know better? self centered asshole? he makes almost all the tracks and does all this testing for the community to try and advance sim instead of keepin it at a standstill. He doesn't care if people like it or not because he knows how hard he has worked on it and knows how good it can be itll just take time and without erode theres no checkerz and without checkerz we have no tracks. So id apologize before typing out of anger.

i pm him my information and thanked him for working on the tracks and but said i wouldn't like to be apart of it.

motocross_will
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:26 am
Team: MV Films

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby motocross_will » Thu May 24, 2018 4:10 am

reddead422 wrote:
motocross_will wrote:
reddead422 wrote:Bruh I'm dead :lol: i literally just heard directly form chex in the sys livestream talking about erode and he said "some people like it some don't... i don't care" you probably should care because they are the people paying to race it and even more to the point you don't even race yourself. Could i some how get a refund and have my race pass revoked I would no longer like to attempt to race in a series where the creators are self centered assholes.

Reno c'mon man you should know better? self centered asshole? he makes almost all the tracks and does all this testing for the community to try and advance sim instead of keepin it at a standstill. He doesn't care if people like it or not because he knows how hard he has worked on it and knows how good it can be itll just take time and without erode theres no checkerz and without checkerz we have no tracks. So id apologize before typing out of anger.

i pm him my information and thanked him for working on the tracks and but said i wouldn't like to be apart of it.

Youll regret it but peace brotha
Image

reddead422
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 am
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby reddead422 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:11 am

motocross_will wrote:Youll regret it but peace brotha

:wink:

User avatar
Clfitty
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:49 am
Team: Madcape

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby Clfitty » Thu May 24, 2018 4:14 am

Yo idk who ran into the back of me on the start of moto 2 but damn :( i was third. So basically came from dead last to 13th first moto and ~30th to 9th second moto.

So much fun. I didn't mind either moto's erode but idk...that first was fun. I like how rough it got i just wish it didn't get that bad till like 25 in instead of half way. Took way more skill and line choice than the second but I'm still happy with the second moto's erode.

P.S. - Shout out to Spencer Turley for being an idiot and not knowing his surroundings.

See ya next week dudes, was fun.

User avatar
nioubie
Posts: 1013
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby nioubie » Thu May 24, 2018 4:19 am

reddead422 wrote:Bruh I'm dead :lol: i literally just heard directly form chex in the sys livestream talking about erode and he said "some people like it some don't... i don't care" you probably should care because they are the people paying to race it and even more to the point you don't even race yourself. Could i some how get a refund and have my race pass revoked I would no longer like to attempt to race in a series where the creators are self centered assholes.


has been too much time since i used my ban button , can't wait !

User avatar
WillSt24
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:56 am
Team: MadCape
Location: Canada

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby WillSt24 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:20 am

The track in the first 450 Moto was so rough at the end, maybe too much. I have to say that the 2nd Moto was so much better! Had lots of fun and I felt that the track was perfect, I don’t know if you guys changed the erode? Well, it was good.

Thanks for hosting and putting efforts into the tracks/erode, can’t wait for next week
Image
| #36 WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8248
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby checkerz » Thu May 24, 2018 4:24 am

reddead422 wrote:chex... self centered asshole


Image

Bye.

User avatar
nioubie
Posts: 1013
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:48 pm
Team: *eMc*
Location: France
Contact:

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby nioubie » Thu May 24, 2018 4:25 am

WillSt24 wrote:The track in the first 450 Moto was so rough at the end, maybe too much. I have to say that the 2nd Moto was so much better! Had lots of fun and I felt that the track was perfect, I don’t know if you guys changed the erode? Well, it was good.

Thanks for hosting and putting efforts into the tracks/erode, can’t wait for next week


erm no, the erode stopped after some time, and restarted on the end, when i found the problem. hope we can fix that with Jlv.

Thanks for feedback!

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 8248
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby checkerz » Thu May 24, 2018 4:28 am

Clfitty wrote:Yo idk who ran into the back of me on the start of moto 2 but damn :( i was third. So basically came from dead last to 13th first moto and ~30th to 9th second moto.

So much fun. I didn't mind either moto's erode but idk...that first was fun. I like how rough it got i just wish it didn't get that bad till like 25 in instead of half way. Took way more skill and line choice than the second but I'm still happy with the second moto's erode.

P.S. - Shout out to Spencer Turley for being an idiot and not knowing his surroundings.

See ya next week dudes, was fun.

Thank you for the feedback.

reddead422
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 am
Team: Wildside Designs

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Postby reddead422 » Thu May 24, 2018 4:31 am

checkerz wrote:
reddead422 wrote:chex... self centered asshole

Bye.

Thank you, sorry to be as rude as I was but thanks for the refund.


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SKlein and 3 guests