2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Racers52

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Racers52 »

skyzen wrote:https://www.twitch.tv/videos/286434296

Race karlin was lagging/teleport/ghost the whole race , isn't a ping limit in the rule? look like i punted him but didn't even see him ig cause he was on lag/teleport
There isnt a ping rule, but there is a rule against cutting the track :D
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

reddead422 wrote:You are on here complaining about people riding like goons? Bro, the entire first moto every time you where next to me you tried to ride over your head and you almost took me out like 5 times so finally I put you over a rut when you tried to force a pass you didn't have. And before you try and just call me "some am" I will admit that I'm not the fastest but I kept you behind me for quite a bit! :lol:
Yes I was riding like a fucking goon in that first moto because I crashed like five times on the first lap and had to spend the entire moto trying to not run into the back of you. Were you brake checking me or are you really just that slow? Quite honestly I thought you were brake checking me and I was thisclose to sending your ass to jupiter, but I'm not going to get banned over some kid who can't even score points. I disconnected, regrouped, and finished 13th in the second moto.... that was after Edward Mora decided to "Cromie" my ass a few times.
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Ddavis wrote:Were you brake checking me or are you really just that slow?
Yup I am that slow. I don't spend my entire day on a game where every single person hates me like you do. I prefer to spend the majority of my days outside on my bike. But hey at least when I do actually play this game I have some friends to play it with!
Ddavis wrote:some kid who can't even score points.
Actually i have 10 points total :P sure its not a lot but its enough to satisfy me.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

reddead422 wrote:I don't spend my entire day on a game where every single person hates me like you do. I prefer to spend the majority of my days outside on my bike.
The only time I play sim is for an hour when the track comes out and the hour I'm racing on Wednesday nights, so not sure where you get the idea that I spend all day on here.
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

I gotta stop choking/making mistakes on these holeshots lol 5 holeshots within 3 rounds i believe and been on the deck within that first lap.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I know I'm slow but c'mon Blakely....
Trying not to run into the back of Reno Brennan

Then this happened. At this point, race is pretty much over..
Not sure what I did to deserve this Mora....
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Racers52 wrote:

Race karlin was lagging/teleport/ghost the whole race , isn't a ping limit in the rule? look like i punted him but didn't even see him ig cause he was on lag/teleport
Leclair has been pulling an Osborne on people all year and suddenly it's because you were teleporting Race :lol:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:
Racers52 wrote:

Leclair has been pulling an Osborne on people all year and suddenly it's because you were teleporting Race :lol:
If anything, it was his lag that cause that situation. Not to mention he used his lag to also punt me 15ft off the track.
Jared133mx

Post by Jared133mx »

catch me next week on that somalian vpn like race
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Honestly in that second moto I was just letting guys pass me who were all over my ass. I got ran into from behind so many times in that first moto that if you were faster just go... I was not feeling comfortable at all and you guys were just swapping wide open sending every sketchy section so I didn't even want to be a part of that. Surprised I finished 13th despite letting so many guys pass me easily.
MorganMX124

Post by MorganMX124 »

When do ams qualifying start? Cant connect.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Haley we were GAMIN in moto 1
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Mxguy215

Post by Mxguy215 »

I didn’t pay for people to be cutting the damn track all over to take people out without being black flagged! It was happening for way to long to not notice at all. Josh Montgomery was doing it on purpose. He was cutting all over and sections and how didn’t he get black flagged? I understand for protesting, but whoever has the hosts back needs to address this. I’m sure it was being announced in chat, I hope so at least. Rf days, he wouldn’t have had a chance to continue to fuck everyone over!
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Mxguy215 wrote:I didn’t pay for people to be cutting the damn track all over to take people out without being black flagged! It was happening for way to long to not notice at all. Josh Montgomery was doing it on purpose. He was cutting all over and sections and how didn’t he get black flagged? I understand for protesting, but whoever has the hosts back needs to address this. I’m sure it was being announced in chat, I hope so at least. Rf days, he wouldn’t have had a chance to continue to fuck everyone over!
Problem is, the host usually races. I understand tonight where he didn't make it and he should have been black flagged. There was a guy, who i think was him, stopped in the middle of the track in moto 2 and dicked me while me, Caleb, and Ian were battling for the lead. Bullshit in my opinion, but oh well. I'm not bitching about the series anymore because it does no good.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think there should always be the race moderator handling the scripts and races, but I also think there should be a race marshal or something (would that be the correct label?) that watches the chat and makes sure nobody is punting, and if they are, kick them if they're disrupting the race. This doesn't even need to be an MXSEMF crew member, but someone trustworthy in the community that is at the races and willing to do their job that given night of racing without abusing their role.