2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by aeffertz »

I was going to say, I didn’t take it as sarcasm. I never realized how shit I was at smooth turns until we got to ride prepped tracks before they develop ruts and shit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'll hold my opinion until after the races since it's hard to get a fair judgement in a 20 min moto with 10-15 people, but the newer style of erode for this week isn't developing how I think Chris intended. At the moment it's just a bunch of slippery, skate-y ruts across the entire track with 1 (if that) pronounced rut, and the rest of the ruts aren't even really lines they're just bumps or holes in the corner. I thought High Point was fine and I didn't think the ruts were too big, but this week I feel like there's a huge absence in braking bumps and the ruts aren't really forming well. Just my initial 2 cents.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I meant to say I'll hold my final opinion until after the races* :lol:
motocross_will

Post by motocross_will »

ColtonM wrote:
motocross_will wrote:
ColtonM wrote:Love the skill gap in hitting a flat turn.
Go make your own track then
Hmm and did i say it was bad? Go get a clue
Go make a track that has a bigger skill gap then bud
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

There wasn't much holding going on with your opinion last night when I was in the server.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

checkerz wrote:There wasn't much holding going on with your opinion last night
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Ddavis wrote:I'll hold my opinion until after the races since it's hard to get a fair judgement in a 20 min moto with 10-15 people, but the newer style of erode for this week isn't developing how I think Chris intended. At the moment it's just a bunch of slippery, skate-y ruts across the entire track with 1 (if that) pronounced rut, and the rest of the ruts aren't even really lines they're just bumps or holes in the corner. I thought High Point was fine and I didn't think the ruts were too big, but this week I feel like there's a huge absence in braking bumps and the ruts aren't really forming well. Just my initial 2 cents.
Who needs ruts when you're just gonna hold it wide into people trying to qualify :roll:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Usually I'm not brake checking people when I'm trying to run a lap...
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Hey guys, good morning. I want to thank you all for coming out; it means a lot to have you all here for this moment. It's definitely hard to believe that this day has come, but after a lot of thinking and praying over the last couple months, today I announce my retirement from racing professional Supercross and motocross. This decision has not been an easy one. My whole racing career has been a blessing.
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

cya
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Rush wrote:Hey guys, good morning. I want to thank you all for coming out; it means a lot to have you all here for this moment. It's definitely hard to believe that this day has come, but after a lot of thinking and praying over the last couple months, today I announce my retirement from racing professional Supercross and motocross. This decision has not been an easy one. My whole racing career has been a blessing.
Cya........ tonight on the gate
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

mx201 wrote:
Rush wrote:Hey guys, good morning. I want to thank you all for coming out; it means a lot to have you all here for this moment. It's definitely hard to believe that this day has come, but after a lot of thinking and praying over the last couple months, today I announce my retirement from racing professional Supercross and motocross. This decision has not been an easy one. My whole racing career has been a blessing.
Cya........ tonight on the gate
i got banned was the point lmao
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Official Announcement:

Rush Chapman has been disqualified from competing in the 2018 Race Tech NA MXSEMF National Motocross Series.

After an investigation, MXSEMF and sanctioning body rF Gaming found significant evidence pointing to Rush Chapman having Jesse Mullins compete for him during the High Point NA MXSEMF 450cc national. After questioning Rush Chapman, he admitted to the wrong do-ing and has been disqualified from competing in the 2018 Race Tech NA MXSEMF National Motocross Series.

MXSEMF takes UID sharing, racing for other riders, and racing under an alias extremely seriously. It is unfortunately to lose a top competitor in the series; however, the organization feels strongly that the rules and regulations must be followed and fair for all competitors.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

checkerz wrote:Official Announcement:

Rush Chapman has been disqualified from competing in the 2018 Race Tech NA MXSEMF National Motocross Series.

After an investigation, MXSEMF and sanctioning body rF Gaming found significant evidence pointing to Rush Chapman having Jesse Mullins compete for him during the High Point NA MXSEMF 450cc national. After questioning Rush Chapman, he admitted to the wrong do-ing and has been disqualified from competing in the 2018 Race Tech NA MXSEMF National Motocross Series.

MXSEMF takes UID sharing, racing for other riders, and racing under an alias extremely seriously. It is unfortunately to lose a top competitor in the series; however, the organization feels strongly that the rules and regulations must be followed and fair for all competitors.

LUL
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

cant even smell em