2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by Ddavis »

I'm crediting myself with the holeshot since Dylan Copeland went about 25 feet off track to get a straight run at the holeshot line so I'm crediting myself for moto 2 :lol:

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Grats to Haley on a dominating year. fkn boss
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Super fun race last night. Track devolved well but first moto my suspension was ass. I got my first top 10 this season. Not bad for my 4th race of outdoors. Now I need to keep my finishes consistent 18-7 isn’t gonna cut it for me
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Was off all night last night between not playing for over a week cause of lorettas than to come back to that gnarly mess was it for me ); solid 17-13 for me :(
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Yeah for real Logan I finally get a good start and I ride like complete shit. If only I got that start at Washougal where I actually felt competitive.
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

15 crash first moto , 10 crash second , there is a real problem with the erode. The track is one lined with tons of kicker. Didn't take any fun after 7 lap.
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

skyzen wrote:15 crash first moto , 10 crash second , there is a real problem with the erode. The track is one lined with tons of kicker. Didn't take any fun after 7 lap.
one race that it was a bit gnarly, and its 100% erodes fault, its obviously never just a little mistake that makes you fall, nah nah its all the erodes fault.
InfernalKerr77

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:
skyzen wrote:15 crash first moto , 10 crash second , there is a real problem with the erode. The track is one lined with tons of kicker. Didn't take any fun after 7 lap.
one race that it was a bit gnarly, and its 100% erodes fault, its obviously never just a little mistake that makes you fall, nah nah its all the erodes fault.
so all the other races that it was fine, one race is too gnarly and erodes shit again
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm not saying erode is shit, it's been pretty good, but some of the sections were barely ride-able late in the moto.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Ddavis wrote:I'm not saying erode is shit, it's been pretty good, but some of the sections were barely ride-able late in the moto.
I completely agree. There was like 3 sections of braking bumps that I hit about 3-4th wide open that I had to end up going 2nd blurping by the end of the moto
skyzen

Post by skyzen »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:
I'm waiting to see you explain me how pass someone after 7 laps. Everytime i tryed to not take the main line i lost between 1 and 2s. Erode is on point.
InfernalKerr77

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

skyzen wrote:
InfernalKerr77 wrote:
I'm waiting to see you explain me how pass someone after 7 laps. Everytime i tryed to not take the main line i lost between 1 and 2s. Erode is on point.
but you say the main lines have a bunch of kickers and thats 'the only line' the other lines might be barely slower but did you see how many people fell on this track, no one was as consistent as usual, so taking the line that might be slower, but less chance of going down, im just saying you should know which is better in the race, no need for quali laps.
skyzen

Post by skyzen »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:
skyzen wrote:
InfernalKerr77 wrote: one race that it was a bit gnarly, and its 100% erodes fault, its obviously never just a little mistake that makes you fall, nah nah its all the erodes fault.
but you say the main lines have a bunch of kickers and thats 'the only line' the other lines might be barely slower but did you see how many people fell on this track, no one was as consistent as usual, so taking the line that might be slower, but less chance of going down, im just saying you should know which is better in the race, no need for quali laps.
So we are all following on the main line and you still think erode is on point??
InfernalKerr77

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

skyzen wrote:
InfernalKerr77 wrote:
skyzen wrote:
So we are all following on the main line and you still think erode is on point??
if you see that the main line has too many kickers, why would you take that line when its obviously not the line you should be taking hypothetically. which is why the erode was made, to take other lines when the some lines get rough, just like in real life, yet you're risking yourself by taking the line that is so beat up, again; id rather be consistent then just to fuck it all up trying to be .2 faster.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

InfernalKerr77 wrote:if you see that the main line has too many kickers, why would you take that line when its obviously not the line you should be taking hypothetically.
......because every line had kickers. Don't try to tell the FMOTP how to ride when you don't race pro yourself :lol: