2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: 2018 [NA region] Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming

Post by USABMXER1 »

FlyinHigh wrote:What I think when I hear leclair

This is by no means a supercross racer. This is a goon that is going out there to take out other riders for no reason at all. If he were to come to the US and race in the AMA Supercross series he would be protested, fined, and kicked out for his actions. They can do with a rider being taken wide but when you deliberately take riders out or attempt to you are harming yourself and other riders. Leclair just rides aggressive and every rider out there should be riding aggressive especially when they are going for the championship and when it is last corner last lap all tied up in the points.
ColtonM

Post by ColtonM »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Forgot you won SX #1 for both.
:/
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

cale726 wrote:rush prolly happy lmao
I’m pumped my boi leclair was barking hard
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Ddavis wrote:Brennan
Fuck off dude like honestly. You have been playing this game way fucking longer than me but your almost as “bad” as me. You are a grow ass man that spends the majority of his time on two websites where everyone on there hates and makes fun of you. I dont intentionally take anyone out ever, I just hold my line a run a consistant speed, my consistant speed is slower but i rather ride slow and stay up then haul ass and crash like you did infront if me like 15 times this season. I personally had no beef with you but you just get butthurt af anytime someone is “in your way” you are just as fucking bad. Quit trying to relive ur failed motocareer on here and vital, also get my name out of ur mouth. Please dont call my mommy :(
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Jesus Christ RIP ddavis
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

reddead422 wrote:
Fuck off dude like honestly. You have been playing this game way fucking longer than me but your almost as “bad” as me. You are a grow ass man that spends the majority of his time on two websites where everyone on there hates and makes fun of you. I dont intentionally take anyone out ever, I just hold my line a run a consistant speed, my consistant speed is slower but i rather ride slow and stay up then haul ass and crash like you did infront if me like 15 times this season. I personally had no beef with you but you just get butthurt af anytime someone is “in your way” you are just as fucking bad. Quit trying to relive ur failed motocareer on here and vital, also get my name out of ur mouth. Please dont call my mommy :(
caden__s144
Team: Phil's

Post by caden__s144 »

reddead422 wrote:
DAMB
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Ddavis wrote:A lot of people do it out of retaliation for getting cut off unintentionally like 70% of the time, and they're usually the idiots that race like 12th on backwards. Once you get into the top 5/10, people race a bit more respectfully. Atom, Luke, Dmills, Blakely, JS4, Karlin, Root, Shipley, etc... they rarely clean you for no reason... Go into the back of the mid or back of the pack with guys like Andrade, Kunitz, Simoes, Brennan, Pilsner.. G fucking G. Good fucking luck getting out of that shit storm.
I'm maybe racing agressiv but you will never see me be as tard as this => Image
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Later ddavis
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Making a dirty retard move at lap3 on p23 is for sure the best way to stay a noob forever
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I wanted Atom to win the title, and I wanted to prevent you from coming through the pack as quickly as you were. It was early in the race and you missed the rut and swung way wide. The thing I wasn't intending on happening was hitting the Brazilian Mini van going at a snails pace in front of me.

Aw are you gonna cry because someone was trying to pass you? Are you going to protest me for racing you? You guys were in a championship fight but we're not going to just pull over for you (actually, I did stop and let Atom pass me in the first moto for 3rd). The rules were clearly stated that you would be kicked if you tried punting you or Atom, or tried to block you while getting lapped... I did neither, get your head out of your ass Leclair you've been riding like a dick head all season long and you clearly had the speed to win without punting people so take a good look in the mirror because you clearly could have won a lot more races this season if you didn't spend half the moto trying to t-bone Atom.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Lol DDonkey......Just stahp talking
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

One last thing, pretty annoying to get fucked off the start in the second moto after finishing 4th in the first moto and catching a kid like Reno and having him brake check you in ruts, cutting across the track, and literally making you send some jumps to flat to try and cut them off to get around them, just to pass them for like 20th... Sorry that's why I'm annoyed with this kid.
ColtonD719
Team: Privateer

Post by ColtonD719 »

checkerz wrote:Pleasure to get to work with your talents.
Thanks man! The erode got a bit gnarly, but I was stoked to see everyone shred it to the last second. And of course it wouldn't be nearly the same without the top notch efforts of the whole track crew. Thanks for the chance to work with you guys, it's crazy to see just how much time and care goes into building these tracks week in and week out. I learned a ton.
team canada

Post by team canada »

I think Devin is more upset about Atom losing than Atom is