2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Final Round Tonight!)

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Race Is Tonight At 9pm est!)

Post by Ddavis »

Only Hunter...
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Thanks for putting this on moto glad i got to race 1 rd dont think ill be able to do anymore but sure did have fun to bad me and rush are some trash and couldn't stop crashing moto 2
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Also moto I'm not sure if you noticed but Hunter was trying to let me and Brina pass him to make the stream more entertaining :lol: If he wanted to he would have checked out on us by 30 seconds but that's no fun :lol:
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

mx201 wrote:Thanks for putting this on moto glad i got to race 1 rd dont think ill be able to do anymore but sure did have fun to bad me and rush are some trash and couldn't stop crashing moto 2
Yea I just started going for heaters after a while
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink:
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Before I head out for tonight I just wanted to thank you all again for making round 1 a success. Almost 30 pros and a full gate for AMs is always exciting to watch. Also a huge thank you to Rasmus Eriksson for the huge $150 donation towards St Jude. Sadly my alerts were not working right and was not able to give you the credit you deserve on stream. That leaves us at $819 after the first round and I could not be more thankful. Lets see how big we can get this to grow. We still have 3 weeks left. :D
Motoagogo

Re: 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Round 2 Qualifying/Sign Ups Open)

Post by Motoagogo »

As a Thank You to many that have helped out with this great event and with now hitting $850/$5000 I wanted to share an extra gift to you all. I have over 100 Steam PC games to give away, some that still cost up to $60. I am willing to give away 3 games to someone in this forum. Also I will give another 5 away once we hit $1k to St Jude! Here is your first chance at a game key. Please only 1 guess per user and I will be sure to keep up with the answers.

Q: What is one of my top 3 games of all time? (List has been done already with time stamp, if someone says the title of said movie in the list it will be announced and a number amount of keys will be shown). Have fun!

Winners will be chosen and shown in chat as well as how many spots are still open to win a game. Thank you to all that have helped with this charity event and please help us hit this $5k goal! Together we can change the lives of others! This challenge will last until St Jude Round 2 at 9pm est Thur.
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Motoagogo wrote:As a Thank You to many that have helped out with this great event and with now hitting $850/$5000 I wanted to share an extra gift to you all. I have over 100 Steam PC games to give away, some that still cost up to $60. I am willing to give away 3 games to someone in this forum. Also I will give another 5 away once we hit $1k to St Jude! Here is your first chance at a game key. Please only 1 guess per user and I will be sure to keep up with the answers.

Q: What is one of my top 3 games of all time? (List has been done already with time stamp, if someone says the title of said movie in the list it will be announced and a number amount of keys will be shown). Have fun!

Winners will be chosen and shown in chat as well as how many spots are still open to win a game. Thank you to all that have helped with this charity event and please help us hit this $5k goal! Together we can change the lives of others! This challenge will last until St Jude Round 2 at 9pm est Thur.
m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶s̶ Games.
mxcowboy14
Team: SBFR

Post by mxcowboy14 »

Motoagogo wrote:
Motoagogo wrote:As a Thank You to many that have helped out with this great event and with now hitting $850/$5000 I wanted to share an extra gift to you all. I have over 100 Steam PC games to give away, some that still cost up to $60. I am willing to give away 3 games to someone in this forum. Also I will give another 5 away once we hit $1k to St Jude! Here is your first chance at a game key. Please only 1 guess per user and I will be sure to keep up with the answers.

m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶s̶ Games.
Gotta say MX Simulator for one
mxcowboy14
Team: SBFR

Post by mxcowboy14 »

mxcowboy14 wrote:
Motoagogo wrote:

m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶s̶ Games.
Fuck nevermind i just read all the messages in your discord server... Oh whale
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

mxcowboy14 wrote:
mxcowboy14 wrote:
Motoagogo wrote:
Fuck nevermind i just read all the messages in your discord server... Oh whale
:lol:
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Made a track map for those who'd like one.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Is it $5 per round?
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Race/Stream is delayed until 9:20est pm tonight. Please still be ready in lobby to race for UID grabs. Hope you all have a great night of racing and thank you for helping St Jude.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Well this series became a joke real fast. Shame since its for the kids...But what can you expect with this community? :lol:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.