2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Final Round Tonight!)

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Round 2 Qualifying/Sign Ups Open)

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I was doing frontflips for the kids but I wasn't doing anything stupid like taking people out. Kinda dumb...
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Thanks moto for hosting! had so much fun ripping the 125 :lol: :lol: :lol:
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Brina927 wrote:Well this series became a joke real fast. Shame since its for the kids...But what can you expect with this community? :lol:
Yup
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Love these random ass bumps on the straightaways
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter
Team: BellRoadRV.com

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Brina927 wrote:Well this series became a joke real fast. Shame since its for the kids...But what can you expect with this community? :lol:
Well for the fact that its just fun and games, for you to call it a joke is bad.... Multiple of us told him to punt the next person up so yea it was funny to us. You must be a joke to put MEGLA****** on all bikes when knowing i dont take that stuff very well... You dont like drama!You created drama when doing that!!!
MY WORLD, YOUR WORLD,......... OUR WORLD!!!
JayJones32
Team: HazardousMx

Post by JayJones32 »

This community??? Man I hope to God the money doesn't go to the mentally challenged kids on your so called team lol #MeglaSloth
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

RC_Pro97 wrote:
Well for the fact that its just fun and games, for you to call it a joke is bad.... Multiple of us told him to punt the next person up so yea it was funny to us. You must be a joke to put MEGLA****** on all bikes when knowing i dont take that stuff very well... You dont like drama!You created drama when doing that!!!
Moto doesn't care that a handful of people showed up last night just to do this:

I can say this is the last time I'm showing up for one of Moto's races. I'm glad he's raising money for St Judes, but the fact there's people in this community that shows up for a race like this, doesn't donate, then does this shit is just pathetic. Last week was fun, but this week we had all the kids with no respect show up and crash the party. Have fun hosting the rest of your series, Moto.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm not saying you need to take a race like St Jude's seriously, but at least show respect. You can "have fun" without punting everyone you see.
Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Post by Motoagogo »

For the last 2 upcoming rounds I will have a few friends keep an eye around the track to make sure this does not happen again. If I see ANYONE taking this series to be a joke just because it is not an actual championship and doing stuff like this you will be black flagged and not allowed to race the final round. This pisses me off. If you feel like messing around in your own server or during a erode test or something go ahead, yet its not going to happen again in my series. Thank you to all that have raced it like you are supposed to and thank you for helping St Jude.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

lmfao Steve and Jay are so butthurt!!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
JayJones32
Team: HazardousMx

Post by JayJones32 »

Brina927 wrote:lmfao Steve and Jay are so butthurt!!
whats to get butthurt about? definitely not you lmao, I just had to throw down some facts real quick :)
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Brina927 wrote:lmfao Steve and Jay are so butthurt!!
Whos butthurt? Your the one thats racist enough to think that type of shit (Megla******) is funny considering that majority of your discord is kids like i see ur kinda childish as well... You must be the racist person to make fun of the name then also put it on the bikes. Im not butthurt nor is he.. We could give 2 **** about it. Just you saying its a joke and what not??? maybe ur the joke...
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Lol get over it already dude. Actually, dont..this crap is entertaining :mrgreen:
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
RC_Pro97
Crushed Dissenter

Post by RC_Pro97 »

Brina927 wrote:Lol get over it already dude. Actually, dont..this crap is entertaining :mrgreen:
I bet