2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Final Round Tonight!)

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Signups/Qualifying Open!)

Post by Motoagogo »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:This hits close to home. My wife's boss has an 11yr old daughter who's on chemo with stage 4 liver cancer that's aggressively metastatic and battling to not have to spend some 70 grand on the medical transport to St. Judes that's not covered by any foundation. Definitely donate please!
I am so sorry to hear of this, yet I really hope she gets the best care and help she can and so happy they are there to help them through this. St Jude is amazing.
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Re: 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Signups/Qualifying Open!)

Post by Trevor#91 »

Motoagogo wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:This hits close to home. My wife's boss has an 11yr old daughter who's on chemo with stage 4 liver cancer that's aggressively metastatic and battling to not have to spend some 70 grand on the medical transport to St. Judes that's not covered by any foundation. Definitely donate please!
I am so sorry to hear of this, yet I really hope she gets the best care and help she can and so happy they are there to help them through this. St Jude is amazing.
Man that sucks to hear but i really appreciate everything you're doing for St. Jude motoagogo! def gonna throw u some donation money and enjoy some awesome racing!
Motoagogo

Re: 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Race Is Tonight At 9pm est!)

Post by Motoagogo »

REMINDER FOR TONIGHT:

+Quali ends at 9pm est and the first race of the night will start at 9:05pm est. Be sure to be there at 9 just in case.
+If you have not donated your $5 yet or had someone cover (of course you still have time) before the race I will have my notifications up for St Jude donations during the stream. So if you wish to get a shout out or just help out the charity while they are watching you will be welcome to do so.
+Rider skins forum will be open after this round for the 2-4 rounds. Reason I did not take skins is because many teams are still getting last min items ready for outdoors and did not want to switch skins mid series for many. This will just make it easier on all.
+Remember this is a charity series, not a championship. Please stay on your best behavior and try not to say anything or do anything that would have others look down on the series or stream. The kids of St Jude Children's Hospital will be watching.
+Stream will be live at TWITCH.TV/MOTOAGOGO at 8:50pm est and I will be commentating the entire event for all rounds. Hope to see you there!

Lastly thank you all for over 200 signups for the first round tonight. Amazing turn out so far! Also from just this series on Mx Sim we have raised $250. With 200+ signed up I know that amount will raise quite a bit by the end if everyone helps out with the series as planned.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Motoagogo wrote:+Remember this is a charity series, not a championship. Please stay on your best behavior and try not to say anything or do anything that would have others look down on the series or stream. The kids of St Jude Children's Hospital will be watching.
Server, mute all
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Motoagogo wrote:+Remember this is a charity series, not a championship. Please stay on your best behavior and try not to say anything or do anything that would have others look down on the series or stream. The kids of St Jude Children's Hospital will be watching.
Server, mute all
Always :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Just paid the $5! Looking forward to some gate drops tonight
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Ddavis wrote:Just paid the $5! Looking forward to some gate drops tonight
Excited to have you! Thank you for contributing and racing with us.
LenawayMX119
Team: C1Way Designs

Post by LenawayMX119 »

As a former St. Jude patient I just would like to thank everyone for participating in a great cause. St. Jude helped my family tremendously through the toughest time of my life as a child and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people donating and keeping the hospital alive. Just know the littlest amount of money towards St. Jude is put towards a great cause. :D
Corbin Lenaway | 216
Twitter/Instagram: @LenawayMX

Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

LenawayMX119 wrote:As a former St. Jude patient I just would like to thank everyone for participating in a great cause. St. Jude helped my family tremendously through the toughest time of my life as a child and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for people donating and keeping the hospital alive. Just know the littlest amount of money towards St. Jude is put towards a great cause. :D
Hearing things like this that hit so close to home makes this that much more special. I am so happy they were there to help you and glad you are doing well today. This, this is exactly why I try to help with the St Jude Play Live twitch event each year and I am so thankful that we can come together as a community and help so much. Lets hit $1k tonight!
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

How is it going tonight? Like how long are Motos and I'm assuming ams pro ams pro?
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

[quote="Motoagogo"][/quote]

Erode tonight?
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

mx201 wrote:How is it going tonight? Like how long are Motos and I'm assuming ams pro ams pro?
mx201 wrote:How is it going tonight? Like how long are Motos and I'm assuming ams pro ams pro?
Oh man, I cannot wait. So here is the breakdown:
2 2 Lap (yes 2 lap) LCQ Dash for the cash style races. Am then Pro. Top 4 make it in
2 15+1 lap mains. Please keep these clean and have great battles. lets show off for the kids!

Should be a fun and fast night of racing. Thank you all for being a part of this for the 3rd year.
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Ddavis wrote:
Motoagogo wrote:
Erode tonight?
We tested erode in qualifying yet it never seemed to get it just right. So we are leaving it off tonight.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Motoagogo wrote:
Oh man, I cannot wait. So here is the breakdown:
2 2 Lap (yes 2 lap) LCQ Dash for the cash style races. Am then Pro. Top 4 make it in
2 15+1 lap mains. Please keep these clean and have great battles. lets show off for the kids!

Should be a fun and fast night of racing. Thank you all for being a part of this for the 3rd year.
2 motos for each class?
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Thanks for hosting! It was fun leading laps in that 2nd moto! Hunter was just sending it and crashing so I knew he was going to pass me eventually, so I'll take 2nd! So dumb of me to crash with 2 to go though leading.