2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Final Round Tonight!)

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Motoagogo
Team: Privateer

2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Final Round Tonight!)

Post by Motoagogo »

Hello and welcome to the 3rd Annual St Jude Race For The Kids! This will be a 4 round event with custom tracks made for each stop of the series that will be starting on May 10th at 9pm EST (Thursday) then every Thursday after that for the next 3 weeks. Each track will be revealed roughly 2-3 days before the race each week. All I ask is you please give a $5 (or more) donation to the St Jude charity link that is included in this post. The link below is a link on the official St Jude website, that way no one will worry about the donation actually reaching the charity. If you know someone that is willing to cover your donation please make sure that they include it in the donation memo. I am never one to advocate paying for a series, yet this is something important and a way to give back to a great cause. There will be both an Am and Pro Open class.

What is St Jude?

The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay. Over that last 3 years my channel (with the help of this community) we have raised over $22k+ for the charity during the St Jude Play Live Event that lets streamers give back and help out by doing what we love doing. This is the 3rd time I am getting the Sim Community involved with a great race series and thank you all for being a part of this and making it as big as it is. You all are amazing!

St Jude Donation Link:

Donation link was closed sadly as of May 31st as the St Jude Play Live event was closed. Thank you all for being a part of this series and also thank you for raising over $2170 for the kids of St Jude!

Race/Qualifying Server and Signup:
Thanks to the amazing people over at EMF they have stepped up to be the official host of the 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids!
http://mxsemf.com/racecenter.php?series=198 (Qualifying and Signups are now open!)

How Qualifying Will Run:
This event will follow the EMF National format which means we will have open pro and am qualifying where the top 36 will go straight to the Motos. Then we will have a two lap LCQ for 37-76, and will have the top 4 to Motos for each class. With a really short 2 lap LCQ it will make the racing exciting for the last few trying to make it in!

Qualifying Server: StJude1.mxsim.fr:19851
Qualifying/Race Server: StJude.mxsim.fr:19851

After each round of racing if you are seen to be in a class lower than your speed you will be moved up in the series. Please this is for bragging rights and a good time for charity, not a championship.

Track Links will be placed here as each track is released:

Round 1 May 10th 9pm est: 2016 St Jude Burnsville by Checkerz | http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2bbo ... illemx.zip

Round 2 May 17th 9pm est: Motoagogo Compound By JGMX | http://www.mediafire.com/file/kpca1efd8 ... Xagogo.rar

Round 3 May 24th 9pm est: MotoagogoLand Redbuds Creek by Checkerz | http://www.mediafire.com/file/ilxmad58z ... _final.zip

Round 4 June 7th 9pm est: Vineyard Valley Updated By Bradley Clay | http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3n5goni3 ... STJUDE.zip

Prizes!!!
Tons of NutUp products to give away! Steam Game Key of Choice from a huge list of premium games per winner! As well as others, if you wish to add to the prizes please send me a PM or if you wish to sponsor the series as well.

Stream:
I will be streaming the event over at http://www.twitch.tv/motoagogo yet one thing different about this years stream compared to the first year is that we will actually have the children of St Jude's Children's Hospital watching the event, so please be on your best behavior and I will not allow any foul language or poor sportsmanship during this series. Remember we are doing this for an amazing cause and we are here to have fun! Also I will be streaming all throughout the month of May for St Jude, the play live event lasts from April 28th through May 31tst so if you wish to stop by the channel during the event I would appreciate it.

Huge thank you to:
Track Builders: JGMX, Bradley Clay, and Checkers. Also EMF for the series host and Damon for hosting the races.
Sponsors: SGL Productions, EMF, NutUp.
Also huge thank you to JLV for giving us a great game to have a series like this!

Last edited by Motoagogo on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Triptez(Ethan Parks)
Team: Start Your Systems

Re: 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series!

Post by Triptez(Ethan Parks) »

bmx2k02

Post by bmx2k02 »

Hell yeaaaaaaaaaaa so hype for this
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!
Clintos15

Post by Clintos15 »

Bugger! would of been cool to race pro again after winning last year but thats gone cause its a weekday for aussies...
2018-2019 AUSMX 250 National Champion
Im washed up :roll:
JackGat369
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by JackGat369 »

Great Job again moto!
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

Clintos15 wrote:Bugger! would of been cool to race pro again after winning last year but thats gone cause its a weekday for aussies...
So sorry about that, just so many race series already going on it was like finding the last puzzle piece to make it fit. Yet maybe someone will want to host an EU race as well like we do for the MX/SX races. :wink:
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Can I pay 20$ up front at Rd. 1 or do I have to pay 5 every race?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

dawsonsleeper wrote:Can I pay 20$ up front at Rd. 1 or do I have to pay 5 every race?
No sir! Sorry I might need to rewrite that part. Its $5 for the entire event is all we ask, yet if you wish to donate more you are welcome to! I have a goal of hitting $5k per year with this event, so the more we raise the closer we get to our goals. Which will include some big things on my stream. Including shaving off my beard haha.
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

Ashe
Team: Trap House Inc.

Post by Ashe »

Stoked
Motoagogo

Re: 2018 St Jude Race For The Kids Series! (Signups/Qualifying Open!)

Post by Motoagogo »

Not even an hour after signups have opened you guys donated $50 towards St Jude. Thank you all for a great start right out of the gate. Lets beat last years numbers and make this the best St Jude series yet!
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Thanks for putting this on Moto. Woulda donated more but $5.35 is all that I had in my bank account :oops: :D Looking forward to racing!
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If I remember right I've missed this event the past couple of years, but I'll try to do it this year!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

This hits close to home. My wife's boss has an 11yr old daughter who's on chemo with stage 4 liver cancer that's aggressively metastatic and battling to not have to spend some 70 grand on the medical transport to St. Judes that's not covered by any foundation. Definitely donate please!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.