2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Moderators: Wahlamt, nioubie, M@xTizZz

Rico118
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Rico118 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:39 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:You can't know how happy i am to leave this community after the final round of amateur

ye same for me, 2019 would be great!
Image
Rico de "Braap" Laat

EMF EU best finish : 1st [SX] 3rd [MX]

NA best finish : 6th [MX]

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6659
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Wahlamt » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:10 am

To be fair, there's a whole bunch of people deserving to be muted on occasion. Seeming to be 1/2 of the players at times.

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby ROSE822 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:38 am

M@xTizZz wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Race was sick tonight! I think it's my first ever podium in official series, nice way to end the season! Thanks EMF crew for hosted this!


The only time he thanks us is when he makes podium..

You can't know how happy i am to leave this community after the final round of amateur


Ever thought how happy people might be that your leaving? :idea:
Image

User avatar
Clintos15
Posts: 377
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 7:15 am
Team: Transmoto
Location: Ireland

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Clintos15 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:44 am

ROSE822 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Race was sick tonight! I think it's my first ever podium in official series, nice way to end the season! Thanks EMF crew for hosted this!


The only time he thanks us is when he makes podium..

You can't know how happy i am to leave this community after the final round of amateur


Ever thought how happy people might be that your leaving? :idea:


Image
Yeah The Boys | 2018 AUSMX 250 National Champion | 3rd in AUSSX
Image

Rico118
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Rico118 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:09 pm

ROSE822 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:Race was sick tonight! I think it's my first ever podium in official series, nice way to end the season! Thanks EMF crew for hosted this!


The only time he thanks us is when he makes podium..

You can't know how happy i am to leave this community after the final round of amateur


Ever thought how happy people might be that your leaving? :idea:

hahaha get him Jake
Rico de "Braap" Laat

EMF EU best finish : 1st [SX] 3rd [MX]

NA best finish : 6th [MX]

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby ROSE822 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Rico118 wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
The only time he thanks us is when he makes podium..

You can't know how happy i am to leave this community after the final round of amateur


Ever thought how happy people might be that your leaving? :idea:

hahaha get him Jake


Was only reversing what he said haha
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 6659
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Wahlamt » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:48 am

Hosting for 4 years should earn any hoster a medal of honor...

User avatar
MxMatthias
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:35 pm
Contact:

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby MxMatthias » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 am

Wahlamt wrote:Hosting for 4 years should earn any hoster a medal of honor...
| Matthias Havy #259 EMF Official Co-Admin [EU] |
Image

User avatar
Mike733
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Mike733 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:42 pm

If Kevin Rouanne is allowed to try to take me out every moto then I guess it is allowed to try and kill everyone on purpose on EMF races? Reggy and Sylvan got banned but hey they aren't Frence so they can't do things like this... Why is this allowed? (This is 1 example of many) I have a video of this action but I can't post video's here?
Image

User avatar
Mike733
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Mike733 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:43 pm

Mike733 wrote:If Kevin Rouanne is allowed to try to take me out every moto then I guess it is allowed to try and kill everyone on purpose on EMF races? Reggy and Sylvan got banned but hey they aren't Frence so they can't do things like this... Why is this allowed? (This is 1 example of many) I have a video of this action but I can't post video's here?
Image

User avatar
Mike733
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Mike733 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Mike733
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Mike733 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:51 pm

Image

User avatar
M@xTizZz
Posts: 2750
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 pm
Team: TizZy-Design
Location: France

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby M@xTizZz » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Kevin got protested once (before this round) this year and had a warning for unsafe/aggressive riding, at rd10
https://i.gyazo.com/69edcbcd45bed7c037f ... 881ed3.gif

Reggy cut the track to punt a leader, rode backward and offtrack many times :
GIF1 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/ac67f5e3e4661c52a98 ... 55a4c1.gif
GIF2 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/c7e36d08516900315d9 ... 0001eb.gif
GIF3 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/c98d65a5a9e7a6ead86 ... ba8565.gif
GIF4 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/9f42a9519e8ddcf8fb0 ... 8fe749.gif
GIF5 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/8a1bf4d725894fce3a0 ... 775572.gif
GIF6 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/deb5db30aa167b92ac1 ... 5e60ed.gif
GIF7 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/96e30b8afbaf5e2ca5d ... c79980.gif
GIF8 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/203590d5bf0c1e39f83 ... 5db9d9.gif
GIF9 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/dda8573325a3c9c4019 ... 4f2365.gif
GIF10 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/f167bfc7d46d1e2fdfc ... 1c21d1.gif
GIF11 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/3cf4f381002fe586229 ... df5a20.gif

Sylvan went wide open into many players, didn't respected the blue flag and cut the track to kill a leader :
GIF1 (Sylvan POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/7c515cd454fb4ae05b1 ... 22201a.gif
GIF1 (Sylvan POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/e11309864c25775e49f ... 826e3c.gif
GIF2 (Sylvan POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/496101ce16bc96bff43 ... cb991a.gif
GIF3 (Sylvan POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/5f1aa58fab0b7457bfd ... 72793f.gif
https://i.gyazo.com/75582bf98bd5b3b8039 ... 09af7d.gif

We can compare as much as u want, it have nothing to do with what Kevin did previously at rd10 so i don't understand you when you say he should be banned. And the nice words about him being french :roll:, watch again all the GIFs of your friends, compare it to Kevin GIF from rd10, you should understand why Kevin is not banned and your friends are.
Now about, what he tried to do but failed (the GIF you posted), no it's not allowed off course wheter French players or not :roll:
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF

User avatar
Mike733
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Mike733 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:39 pm

M@xTizZz wrote:Kevin got protested once (before this round) this year and had a warning for unsafe/aggressive riding, at rd10
https://i.gyazo.com/69edcbcd45bed7c037f ... 881ed3.gif

Reggy cut the track to punt a leader, rode backward and offtrack many times :
GIF1 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/ac67f5e3e4661c52a98 ... 55a4c1.gif
GIF2 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/c7e36d08516900315d9 ... 0001eb.gif
GIF3 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/c98d65a5a9e7a6ead86 ... ba8565.gif
GIF4 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/9f42a9519e8ddcf8fb0 ... 8fe749.gif
GIF5 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/8a1bf4d725894fce3a0 ... 775572.gif
GIF6 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/deb5db30aa167b92ac1 ... 5e60ed.gif
GIF7 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/96e30b8afbaf5e2ca5d ... c79980.gif
GIF8 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/203590d5bf0c1e39f83 ... 5db9d9.gif
GIF9 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/dda8573325a3c9c4019 ... 4f2365.gif
GIF10 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/f167bfc7d46d1e2fdfc ... 1c21d1.gif
GIF11 (Reggy POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/3cf4f381002fe586229 ... df5a20.gif

Sylvan went wide open into many players, didn't respected the blue flag and cut the track to kill a leader :
GIF1 (Sylvan POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/7c515cd454fb4ae05b1 ... 22201a.gif
GIF1 (Sylvan POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/e11309864c25775e49f ... 826e3c.gif
GIF2 (Sylvan POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/496101ce16bc96bff43 ... cb991a.gif
GIF3 (Sylvan POV) : https://i.gyazo.com/5f1aa58fab0b7457bfd ... 72793f.gif
https://i.gyazo.com/75582bf98bd5b3b8039 ... 09af7d.gif

We can compare as much as u want, it have nothing to do with what Kevin did previously at rd10 so i don't understand you when you say he should be banned. And the nice words about him being french :roll:, watch again all the GIFs of your friends, compare it to Kevin GIF from rd10, you should understand why Kevin is not banned and your friends are.
Now about, what he tried to do but failed (the GIF you posted), no it's not allowed off course wheter French players or not :roll:


Uhhh Kevin does this like every moto to me. But yeah I protested just 1 time because I expect that EMF watch the races and know what is going on, like they do at the AMA and FIM and every motorace. So Reggy does this 1 race and Kevin can do this like 10+ motos without a ban? Seems fair yeah
Image

User avatar
Mike733
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:14 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2018 [EU region] Nationals series by MXSEMF

Postby Mike733 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:42 pm

So your words, you can do this every race if you want, like Kevin does. but when you ride like this in 1 race then you get banned? Hmmm Kevin can do this every race, since Glen helen I have this problem and always say this in the mx sim chat. But hey when a dutchy does something in 1 moto he got banned for life...
Image


Return to “EMF Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests