2018 MXSEMF EU Nationals - Protests

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Re: 2018 MXSEMF EU Nationals - Protests

Post by M@xTizZz »

NoFear345 wrote:That admin has also caused i think 5-6 red flag starts, he shouldnt be allowed to race.
???
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Post by NoFear345 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:That admin has also caused i think 5-6 red flag starts, he shouldnt be allowed to race.
???
Matthias I believe it is has caused 5-6 red flags on the starts because his toaster cant load quick enough or something. He should not be allowed to race causing that many red flags. Nearly every single first moto he causes a red flag.
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

NoFear345 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
???
Matthias I believe it is has caused 5-6 red flags on the starts because his toaster cant load quick enough or something. He should not be allowed to race causing that many red flags. Nearly every single first moto he causes a red flag.
it has nothing to do with his computer, he just wants to add the players who were late for the grab and paid for their memberships
Maxime Tison
NoFear345

Post by NoFear345 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
???
it has nothing to do with his computer, he just wants to add the players who were late for the grab and paid for their memberships
So red flag nearly every single first moto?? At one round there was two red flags. Also I know thats not true if someone missed the grab they dont get put in simple as that. I watched Colton not get put into southwick. Regardless if it is for that it shouldnt happen, you miss it you miss it. Very annoying for everyone when there is a red flag every moto.
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

NoFear345 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
NoFear345 wrote: Matthias I believe it is has caused 5-6 red flags on the starts because his toaster cant load quick enough or something. He should not be allowed to race causing that many red flags. Nearly every single first moto he causes a red flag.
So red flag nearly every single first moto?? At one round there was two red flags. Also I know thats not true if someone missed the grab they dont get put in simple as that. I watched Colton not get put into southwick. Regardless if it is for that it shouldnt happen, you miss it you miss it. Very annoying for everyone when there is a red flag every moto.
so you think he's not doing red flags to add people but for his "bad" computer ?
Maxime Tison
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
so you think he's not doing red flags to add people but for his "bad" computer ?

YES
MxMatthias

Post by MxMatthias »

Rico118 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
NoFear345 wrote: So red flag nearly every single first moto?? At one round there was two red flags. Also I know thats not true if someone missed the grab they dont get put in simple as that. I watched Colton not get put into southwick. Regardless if it is for that it shouldnt happen, you miss it you miss it. Very annoying for everyone when there is a red flag every moto.

YES
In the case of Colton, this is not the first time he comes the night of the race without registration, we have already warned 2 times before.

I never had any problem with my computer. I always charged completely. The problem is that people warn me when I restart after asking: all good? For example, last week, a player came to complain because he was not in the script, he had registered but had not made time, he thought to be taken automatically because there were not 40 drivers registered ...
NoFear345

Post by NoFear345 »

Your missing the point here... you've red flagged 5-6 races in a row. Please tell me how that is acceptable.
MxMatthias

Post by MxMatthias »

NoFear345 wrote:Your missing the point here... you've red flagged 5-6 races in a row. Please tell me how that is acceptable.
I don't think you're right, I've red flagged only 2 races max in a row :shock:
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

MxMatthias wrote:
NoFear345 wrote:Your missing the point here... you've red flagged 5-6 races in a row. Please tell me how that is acceptable.
I don't think you're right, I've red flagged only 2 races max in a row :shock:
he means about the entire serie
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

Rico118 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
NoFear345 wrote: So red flag nearly every single first moto?? At one round there was two red flags. Also I know thats not true if someone missed the grab they dont get put in simple as that. I watched Colton not get put into southwick. Regardless if it is for that it shouldnt happen, you miss it you miss it. Very annoying for everyone when there is a red flag every moto.

YES
sorry but you are mentaly retarded then
Maxime Tison
NoFear345

Post by NoFear345 »

Yayayaya assault the man, lol
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

M@xTizZz wrote: sorry but you are mentaly retarded then
wait a sec... if we say this to you we are getting a warning cuz its not respectful to insult a admin...
NoFear345 wrote:Yayayaya assault the man, lol
Shit is weird tho
M@xTizZz

Post by M@xTizZz »

rd7 pro added
Maxime Tison
M@xTizZz