Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming - Protests

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

NoFear345
Team: IG: @dryan345

Re: Race Tech MXSEMF Nationals sanctioned by rF Gaming - Protests

Post by NoFear345 »

AWood wrote:Be careful, don't swap when attempting to hold your position. You may get suspended.
The EMF officials actually make me laugh with how bad they are at judging some situations.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

NoFear345 wrote:
AWood wrote:Be careful, don't swap when attempting to hold your position. You may get suspended.
The EMF officials actually make me laugh with how bad they are at judging some situations.
Shouldn't have improperly formatted my protest on him, would have been suspended the rest of the year.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

There's a grey area with that one. It looks like he swapped and just tried to stay on the throttle to smooth the rear end but once he straightened it out it's tough to tell if he intentionally hit Chase.
BehindBarsMX854
Team: Motostar

Post by BehindBarsMX854 »

Josh MONTGOMERY, #529 (29086) protested Taylor DAVIS, #854 (3022)
Time : 17:13 and 17:40
Class : 250am
Moto : moto 2
Message : Taylor Davis from Motostar punted me 2 times in a 1 min timestamp. He punted me going like 5th gear tapped and no sign of turning, im pretty sure he did this because i protested his team mate last week.. It was really dirty and this should be looked into!
GIF : https://gyazo.com/e720f2711138ac5da11426d11e660361
https://gyazo.com/be178438bcba8b54fe74193cc6591258
VERDICT : Taylor intentionally punts Josh in the first incident. Taylor attempts to punt Josh again in the second incident.
PENALTY : Taylor Davis demonstrated a lack of respect to the racing series, the rules, and his fellow competitors by purposely targeting other racers and no longer trying to complete his own race successfully. When a racer does this, they not only hurt the racer they are targeting, any racers caught in the "crossfire", and themselves, but they also risk the integrity of the racing series in general. MXSEMF will not tolerate this behavior and has a history of very strict punishments for these types of activities. Taylor has been suspended of the remainder of the series

Haha I won’t apologize. This dude took me out dirty first and then I pass him back and he takes me out again. Of course I’m going to be heated. I didn’t even know who it was. And for my first ever “violation of a rule” and I get suspended for 2 rounds. Whatever.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

so dirty
BehindBarsMX854 wrote:Josh MONTGOMERY, #529 (29086) protested Taylor DAVIS, #854 (3022)
Time : 17:13 and 17:40
Class : 250am
Moto : moto 2
Message : Taylor Davis from Motostar punted me 2 times in a 1 min timestamp. He punted me going like 5th gear tapped and no sign of turning, im pretty sure he did this because i protested his team mate last week.. It was really dirty and this should be looked into!
GIF : https://gyazo.com/e720f2711138ac5da11426d11e660361
https://gyazo.com/be178438bcba8b54fe74193cc6591258
VERDICT : Taylor intentionally punts Josh in the first incident. Taylor attempts to punt Josh again in the second incident.
PENALTY : Taylor Davis demonstrated a lack of respect to the racing series, the rules, and his fellow competitors by purposely targeting other racers and no longer trying to complete his own race successfully. When a racer does this, they not only hurt the racer they are targeting, any racers caught in the "crossfire", and themselves, but they also risk the integrity of the racing series in general. MXSEMF will not tolerate this behavior and has a history of very strict punishments for these types of activities. Taylor has been suspended of the remainder of the series

Haha I won’t apologize. This dude took me out dirty first and then I pass him back and he takes me out again. Of course I’m going to be heated. I didn’t even know who it was. And for my first ever “violation of a rule” and I get suspended for 2 rounds. Whatever.
Phil Doyon #423
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Round 11 pro added.