2018 Gotland Grand National Enduro [EU]

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

MxMatthias

2018 Gotland Grand National Enduro [EU]

Post by MxMatthias »

2018 Gotland Grand National Enduro Race
▀▄▀▄▀ Race precision
Fun Race hosted for the EU Region and using Endurance format.
This serie is supported by MxSimGameServer & MXSEMF

Only 1 class :
Open Class : Top 50 taken from qualifying laptimes (including all bikes, open to all licences)

▀▄▀▄▀ Race's calendar
13/11/18 / Racestart : 9:00pm CET
Track link : Gotland Grand Nationals 2018 (Big thanks to Liddzor alias Mattias Lidman !)
Race link : MXSEMF Website

▀▄▀▄▀ Race format
08:55pm CET : End of qualification
09:00pm CET : UID GRAB & Line-up Check
09:05pm/10:05pm CET : Open - 50 riders - 1 Moto - 45min + 1 lap

▀▄▀▄▀ Qualification
Race and Qualif Server :
- FKF.mxsim.fr:19811
(Qualifying sessions will be on the prologue track)

Tim.Scholtes#292
Team: JIBR

Re: 2018 Gotland Grand National Enduro [EU]

Post by Tim.Scholtes#292 »

Cool to see GGN in Mx Simulator
MxMatthias

Post by MxMatthias »

Tim.Scholtes#292 wrote:Cool to see GGN in Mx Simulator
Huge thanks to Mattias Lidman for his work !
ShortyMX
Team: Skullcandy

Post by ShortyMX »

This was a really fun event! There should be more races like this in sim.
Track was great and after a rough start the hosting was great as well, but that happens and I don't think it upset anyone.

Maybe for the next time make the real track passwort protected? I mean I had the time to throw in 2 prep laps on this thing, and even after the 4 (or 5?) laps of the race I don't know if there's a left or right turn coming up at most parts of the track :lol: I feel like some guys really grinded and learned most parts of that track which is also a great accomplishment, but it would be cooler if nobody could actually ride the track until like 1h before the event in my opinion.

Anyways congrats to everyone that even finished the race! There were some interesting battles for sure
ImageImageImage
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

ShortyMX wrote:This was a really fun event! There should be more races like this in sim.
Track was great and after a rough start the hosting was great as well, but that happens and I don't think it upset anyone.

Maybe for the next time make the real track passwort protected? I mean I had the time to throw in 2 prep laps on this thing, and even after the 4 (or 5?) laps of the race I don't know if there's a left or right turn coming up at most parts of the track :lol: I feel like some guys really grinded and learned most parts of that track which is also a great accomplishment, but it would be cooler if nobody could actually ride the track until like 1h before the event in my opinion.

Anyways congrats to everyone that even finished the race! There were some interesting battles for sure
Agree with that.
Big thanks to Matthias Havy for hosting race on my track.
Awesome that you liked it.
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Was super fun, track was sick even though that was my first time riding it i had a blast.
Mike733
Team: Privateer

Post by Mike733 »

ShortyMX wrote:This was a really fun event! There should be more races like this in sim.

Well i got taken out 10 times in the first 5 minutes so I quit, maybe an idea to make classes or make riders invisible the first lap. I quited, this was impossible to ride seriously. Joining the track unsafe, riders who just send it trhough everybody, damn that was so bad
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

Mike733 wrote:

Well i got taken out 10 times in the first 5 minutes so I quit, maybe an idea to make classes or make riders invisible the first lap. I quited, this was impossible to ride seriously. Joining the track unsafe, riders who just send it trhough everybody, damn that was so bad
oh bummer...
Ye thats a big problem with enduro on this game. But in my opinion it worked pretty good. 50 riders on a track like that is super hard to make a clean race. It is what it is.
Fun that you signed and raced.