2019 Official Supercross [EU region] presented by MxGR & MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

mx201
Team: Madcape

Re: 2019 Supercross series [EU region] presented by MxGR & MXSEMF

Post by mx201 »

Mike733 wrote:Split in 2 parts? So when round 9 starts, everybody starts with 0 points again? So there are two people who can get champion in 2019 sx? 1 for both parts
Yes
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
Rico118

Post by Rico118 »

better then expected, i will be there :oops:
nioubie
Team: *eMc*

Post by nioubie »

Mike733 wrote:Split in 2 parts? So when round 9 starts, everybody starts with 0 points again? So there are two people who can get champion in 2019 sx? 1 for both parts
Actually there could be 3 -
1 for first part,
1 for second,
1 for overall
oliverA23
Team: Privateer

Post by oliverA23 »

why is there an option to buy both parts if you will be at 0 point again in the half of the season?
is it so you can race one class the first season ( fx, 250 pro, ) and then for the next half ( fx, 450 amat )
i dont know if i am stupid fore not understanding, but can some one explain it to me, and so others like me might understand better.
and if you choose to buy the second half, will you still be able to pick a number when it opens?
2019 Brazilian champ EU
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

oliverA23 wrote:why is there an option to buy both parts if you will be at 0 point again in the half of the season?
is it so you can race one class the first season ( fx, 250 pro, ) and then for the next half ( fx, 450 amat )
i dont know if i am stupid fore not understanding, but can some one explain it to me, and so others like me might understand better.
and if you choose to buy the second half, will you still be able to pick a number when it opens?
On second part, you can continue on your class, or you can change, anyway points are back to 0, you race for a 2nd title and for the overall.

You ll be able to choose a number :

-Tomorow, if you take the Part1 pass or the DUAL part pass.

-On january first, if you do not take any pass.

Make sure to take your number on January 1rst if you plan to race part2.
oliverA23

Post by oliverA23 »

so if i choose to ride both the first part and the second part of ( fx 450 amat ) the the first part wil not matter due to the point being restored to 0, or do the person who has the most points on part 1 win that "titel" and the at the end ( round 17 ) battle for the overall titel?
2019 Brazilian champ EU
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

The person who has the most point on part 1 win a title. Theres 3 Title by classes instead of 1.

Racepasses & Number choice available !
http://mxsemf.com/market.php
Mike733

Post by Mike733 »

Will the am riders who are riding as fast as top 10 pro times, be switched to pro? I see that the top 10 of am are easely as fast as the pro field. If your faster then the last pro rider you should be riding pro right? Else your just sandbagging in a lower field. IO always see only like 5 pro riders faster then the fastest am rider, that is not fair for the riders who really are am riders is my point.
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

Mike733 wrote:Will the am riders who are riding as fast as top 10 pro times, be switched to pro? I see that the top 10 of am are easely as fast as the pro field. If your faster then the last pro rider you should be riding pro right? Else your just sandbagging in a lower field. IO always see only like 5 pro riders faster then the fastest am rider, that is not fair for the riders who really are am riders is my point.
The fact is, some players level up very fast, so ye we try to switch them even if they do not ask for it.
manii20

Post by manii20 »

Seen a lot of confusion around. So does 250 part 1 and part 2 are like East and West coasts or you can race all season long in both parts?
nioubie

Post by nioubie »

manii20 wrote:Seen a lot of confusion around. So does 250 part 1 and part 2 are like East and West coasts or you can race all season long in both parts?
You can race both season long of course and win the overall title; you can also race only 1 part if you're not available for the other part, and still win a series.
Mike733

Post by Mike733 »

nioubie wrote:
Mike733 wrote:Will the am riders who are riding as fast as top 10 pro times, be switched to pro? I see that the top 10 of am are easely as fast as the pro field. If your faster then the last pro rider you should be riding pro right? Else your just sandbagging in a lower field. IO always see only like 5 pro riders faster then the fastest am rider, that is not fair for the riders who really are am riders is my point.
The fact is, some players level up very fast, so ye we try to switch them even if they do not ask for it.
Well even now with the winter cup, the number 1 am 450 rider has a laptime that will put him in 5th position at the pro class. So why does riders like them don't switch to pro to stop sandbagging in lower clases and give newer guys a change? Maybe after a qualifying or race 1, put the guys who are faster then the slowest pro rider in the pro class. In that way you have the fasters riders at the pro class always.
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Mike733 wrote:
nioubie wrote:
Well even now with the winter cup, the number 1 am 450 rider has a laptime that will put him in 5th position at the pro class. So why does riders like them don't switch to pro to stop sandbagging in lower clases and give newer guys a change? Maybe after a qualifying or race 1, put the guys who are faster then the slowest pro rider in the pro class. In that way you have the fasters riders at the pro class always.
You can't compare a1 with winter.
Here is the top22 of last year, there is no one of this guys at winter.

1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Mike733

Post by Mike733 »

skyzen wrote:
Mike733 wrote:
nioubie wrote:
You can't compare a1 with winter.
Here is the top22 of last year, there is no one of this guys at winter.

you dont understand what i mean, its about riders with laptimes who are faster then the top 10 pro riders in the same race, are in the am class. thats unfair for other am riders. When you ride times same as pro riders you should ride pro class. Thats my point to make it fair
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Mike733 wrote:
skyzen wrote:
Mike733 wrote:
No am riders can run pro pace in race that's why there in ams, leclair is right
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List