Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Re: [FREE] 2019 Official Supercross [NA region] presented by BRMXS & MXSEMF

Post by Trevor#91 »

thats fun
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

track was fun tonight. not sure why we red flagged the main 3 minutes in and 7 minutes in (p3 both times) but came out with 5th so im happy.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Trevor#91

Post by Trevor#91 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:track was fun tonight. not sure why we red flagged the main 3 minutes in and 7 minutes in (p3 both times) but came out with 5th so im happy.
host lost internet and the top 4 from lcq werent in the script so i was in warmup after getting second in the lcq. Felt and rode great in the main for the win and plan to race the rest of the series now
Kbrown

Post by Kbrown »

ATENÇÃO

RACES SINCE TODAY IT IS GOING TO BE 1 HOUR EARLIER THAN NORMAL, DUE TO CHANGE IN THE OFFICIAL TIMEZONE OF THE US!
Trevor#91

Post by Trevor#91 »

Kbrown wrote:
ATENÇÃO

RACES SINCE TODAY IT IS GOING TO BE 1 HOUR EARLIER THAN NORMAL, DUE TO CHANGE IN THE OFFICIAL TIMEZONE OF THE US!
so normal time for USA? EMF site says 9pm est as usual
Kbrown

Post by Kbrown »

Kbrown wrote:
ATENÇÃO

yes, it will be on the schedule that is on the site, I think that for those who are from the USA will not change, just follow the time that is in the site that will be the correct one.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Thanks for muting me without reason, EMF. You said UID grab in 10 seconds do not disconnect and I said "brb" "jk" and I get permanently muted? Ok..

Also thanks for allowing so many lappers to punt leaders and get away with it, but that's what happens when you do such a terrible job hosting events that you're desperate for riders to be on the gate. I can confidently say I have zero interest in ever turning up for an EMF race again in my life.
TrentAdams
Team: DX3

Post by TrentAdams »

Ddavis wrote:
Also thanks for allowing so many lappers to punt leaders and get away with it, but that's what happens when you do such a terrible job hosting events that you're desperate for riders to be on the gate.
Yeah, literally LAP 3 or 4 I was lapping someone they pretended to let me by and than went into the sand corner and put me over the berm on LAP 3 or 4 like whats the point of racing at that point and I think i ended up lapping him 3 or 4 times that main event maybe even more. Pretty sure his name was Curtis Biorn and I won't be racing till hes at least suspended.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Get a grip on these lappers 20 seconds off the pace t-boning leaders and I'd consider racing again. In this current state of this series it would be very surprising to see pro caliber riders continue to show up each week.
Trevor#91

Post by Trevor#91 »

Ddavis wrote:Get a grip on these lappers 20 seconds off the pace t-boning leaders and I'd consider racing again. In this current state of this series it would be very surprising to see pro caliber riders continue to show up each week.
amen was just gonna make a comment as well.. first off i really enjoy riding and racing these tracks, they get some hate but personally i really enjoy them but the lappers need to go. In the 20+1 lap 450 main event, Kael braden and Nick Paige finished a total of 13 out of the 23 laps trying to clean people out every time people went to lap them. i got cleaned a few times and im thinking about not racing either if it doesnt change.

Also, i waited around for like an hour and a half to race but haley and egeland can show up right before the main and get put in? does uid grab not really matter?
Trevor#91

Post by Trevor#91 »

TrentAdams wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Also thanks for allowing so many lappers to punt leaders and get away with it, but that's what happens when you do such a terrible job hosting events that you're desperate for riders to be on the gate.
Yeah, literally LAP 3 or 4 I was lapping someone they pretended to let me by and than went into the sand corner and put me over the berm on LAP 3 or 4 like whats the point of racing at that point and I think i ended up lapping him 3 or 4 times that main event maybe even more. Pretty sure his name was Curtis Biorn and I won't be racing till hes at least suspended.
theres a list of fucking idiots just like him in 450 as well
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

There was a dude on the shaggy model in the 250 race in which we lapped probably 8-12 times, just putting till he found his victims lol
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Trevor#91

Post by Trevor#91 »

and the lappers are still terrible.. I dont understand why the host cant kick people who dont move for the leaders or take them out
JettWisdom

Post by JettWisdom »

Trevor#91 wrote:and the lappers are still terrible.. I dont understand why the host cant kick people who dont move for the leaders or take them out
they dont care about lappers, but if you run your initials for 2 rounds before and they say nothing you get a punishment
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

What a fucking joke of a series and above all else race host. LOL

Nice hosting.