[FREE] 2019 Official Supercross [NA region] presented by BRMXS & MXSEMF

Moderators: nioubie, Wahlamt, MxMatthias

Ddavis

Re: [FREE] 2019 Official Supercross [NA region] presented by BRMXS & MXSEMF

Post by Ddavis »

Trevor is leading on the last lap, gets taken out by a lapper.

I go into 1st and that same lapper cuts across the track and brake checks me and takes me out. I disconnected. What's the point in trying to win in a series that absolutely nobody gives a single fuck about because the race host is blind and lets lappers ride around and punt leaders and nobody does anything about it. Oh wait if you kicked them you'd have 3 riders on the gate it was when you had to pay to race this :lol:
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Ddavis wrote:Trevor is leading on the last lap, gets taken out by a lapper.

I go into 1st and that same lapper cuts across the track and brake checks me and takes me out. I disconnected. What's the point in trying to win in a series that absolutely nobody gives a single fuck about because the race host is blind and lets lappers ride around and punt leaders and nobody does anything about it. Oh wait if you kicked them you'd have 3 riders on the gate it was when you had to pay to race this :lol:
I'm waiting for the day that there is a race you don't complain about. So far 0 in 7 years. GG
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

I saw it coming too it sucks cuz we had a decent battle going on throughout the main then last lap it gets ruined with lappers that are like 3+ laps down. nothing will change with the series but gg
Trevor#91
Team: Proline Designs

Post by Trevor#91 »

Whoever hosts needs to watch this shit. Last 450 main, Nicholas Paige completed 9/14 laps the entire moto with a best lap of 1:13 when EVERYBODY else was running mid 50's. I dont think he was meaning to take leaders down hes just that bad but cmon now
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

rmitch524 wrote:

I'm waiting for the day that there is a race you don't complain about. So far 0 in 7 years. GG
I can say so much about you Roy but I won't go there.

Keep on keeping on bud
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Ddavis wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:

I can say so much about you Roy but I won't go there.

Keep on keeping on bud
That must be a first for you. Good on you for bettering yourself.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

I think it was the last main when I accidentally bumped wilcox while he was being blocked by a lapper and almost took him out, then the next corner he sent me into space and I thought it was hilarious, not at all complaining about it or angry about it because it was fair, just thought it was funny, I literally laughed out loud.

Also I talk some mad shit in servers and I usually don't mean anything I say so if you reading dis pretty much dismiss my entire existence throughout the night
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

808 wrote:Also I talk some mad shit in servers (and the forums) and I usually don't mean anything I say so if you reading dis pretty much dismiss my entire existence ever
same
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

Ddavis wrote:What a fucking joke of a series and above all else race host. LOL

Nice hosting.
Dude go back and read some of your post, you literally complain about something after EVERY RACE not just this series, but in the rf thread as well, your write a detailed paragraph about how good or bad (mostly) your race went and who fucked you over. Just silently protest everyone that fucks you please lol. And this emf series is a joke I agree, you've stated multiple time that you probably wont show up to the next round yet here you are. And the same thing will ALWAYS happen. Before you take this as an insult, try to take it as a life lesson. And before you stay "who the fuck are you kid", yes I keep shit to myself instead of having 17,000 post on a forum board
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It felt good to lead 20 laps tonight and have a 25 second lead with a few laps to go...

...but it's a bummer Evan Welle and Ryan Bailey are jealous that they suck at this game and have to punt whoever is winning the race.

Thanks for hosting
Kbrown

Post by Kbrown »

Just a little update, we have decided to change the licence requirements for the pro series. You will now need a PRO, A or B licence to race. We want the best racing possible and we can't do that with C licence riders (you can still race on amateur day). We hope a few more pros will be filling the gates in rounds to come.

2020 BRMXS Number Quest :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0