Zaca Beta 2

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Mr.Two

Zaca Beta 2

Post by Mr.Two »

Small changes but I think they have made it quite a bit more fun so I hope you all agree. Still a ton of work to go and I'd love to hear some feedback about the changes. I'm sure some of you wont like the direction it went but I feel its quite a bit more fun so I'll prolly continue in this direction.

I need some help with decals, textures, tilemaps, and objects or this thing is never gonna be released and I'll prolly wont continue with anymore betas either hahaha, shoot me a PM or reply here if you can help with anything

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=222f ... f6e8ebb871

****Sorry for having two threads on this but I figure the other is in the wrong section. If its a problem feel free to delete this thread or move it into the other please.****
jesplind

Re: Zaca Beta 2

Post by jesplind »

Like I said, I'm here for help you :wink:
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

98 views and 1 reply? Shiiit public betas do suck, oh well guess I wont be doing one again haha.

jesplind wrote:Like I said, I'm here for help you :wink:

Thanks man I'll be taking you up on that offer this upcoming week, if only msn would work though haha
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I really liked the track, one part that I didn't like was hat inside rut infront of the gates.The rest of it is very good.You may also want to make some sort of rutr in the turn after that first big hip jump. :D
mx985
Team: Privateer

Post by mx985 »

i thought it was bad ass, iv been to zaca station before to shoot pics. but didnt get to ride was hurt at the time anyway track looked replicated pretty good to me keep at it man
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

dude, its better then the first but its still badass :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm def still working on it and I hope to be done with the disp map in a day or so. Then I just have to either figure out how to decal it or wait till someone is willing to give me some help with it.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Show us a pic of what ya updated... i dont wonna download if you moved the rut 1 inch right you know?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Mikey wrote:Show us a pic of what ya updated... i dont wonna download if you moved the rut 1 inch right you know?
Go ride your CRF mikey ! :(
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Well the disp map is done for the most part, maybe some minor changes at most now. Now to figure out decals/tilemaps/textures... ugh I swear this thing is never gonna get released I cant seem to get anything to work hahaha I fail.
mx985

Post by mx985 »

just try your hand at making textures its not as hard as it looks to make some simple ones. but hopefully somone will help yea out. only textures i ever made were for a lake elsinore replica and, that was for another mx game.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Well thats what I would like to do, I'm really having a hard time with the tutorial though I dont seem to understand it very well. I R DUMB!
SKERICK
Team: Mick Skezz

Post by SKERICK »

CAN someone please add the link to this track it sounds like the greatest track of all time and then it dissapeared
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Has this track been finished or can someone please upload the track again it looked good in screens.
Flo#114
Team: FCrew/Twöla

Post by Flo#114 »

Link dead, release please?