Public Beta Testing

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
ddmx

Re: Public Beta Testing

Post by ddmx »

because the track is most likely in a subfolder when you extracted it. make sure it is not in a seperate folder inside your personal folder. We've had this question answered a million times.
sean#23

Post by sean#23 »

I say add both, a few tricky little ruts and some inside berms in other corners..then it makes it tricky aswell as fun
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

hey , that's coll , i'm like a free ride! :D
MXS Online #239
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

i like it, haha your gonna see a sick whip from me soon. i will post it on y-tube later on.

peace
dmasta73

Post by dmasta73 »

i like it but i forget which jump but its kinda kicky but thats probly just my bad suspension
WHEN IN DOUBT WHIP IT OUT
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

ok i just cant stand this and have to get this off my chest and i in no means mean any offense to you im just making a point to the hypocrits

why do you praise this track when there is nothing realistic about it and my track ahd 1 big double and 1 big set of whoops and you completely hated it? his track has nothing that resblems anything you could find in the real world and mine had two things that you keep pointing at... so i would like to kno if any of you find this realistic compared to canyon park cause honestly i love this track but i just cant find a place or do this type of stuff in real life
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Maybe your just not ballsy enough. :D

Nah, really, it's just because people felt like unloading on you one day, and people jumped on a bandwagon. I'm sure if someone said somethings shitty about any track, people would jump on the bandwagon for that too.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'll get this off my chest then. This track sucks. Puma's track is better, but still lame.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

In my opinion, this track isnt that realistic, but its really fun and well made.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Phathry25 wrote:I'll get this off my chest then. This track sucks. Puma's track is better, but still lame.
i'm not worried, but what could i do to make it better in your eyes? if there are still things that I need to fix then I would be happy to do so.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

to him a realistic track would be like a track built for pw50s small jumps that you can do smooth as ice and short
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

ddmx488 wrote:i'm not worried, but what could i do to make it better in your eyes? if there are still things that I need to fix then I would be happy to do so.
I wouldn't be too worried about pleasing me w/ this track, its just not my style. Some of the main things that bother me are I can clear everything w/ ease from the inside line w/o and ruts on a 125. What happens if we ever get 450's? Some of the jumps throw me rear end high, maybe this will be fixed w/ rider leaning. There's no lines at all, is the track supposed to be hard-pack blue groove? If so it needs to be choppier and the textures should reflect that. Whats w/ that downhill strait into a 3' drop off? Have you ever hit anything like that IRL? Its a wrist breaker for sure. Fly away jumps are cool, but they kind of work on the premise that the top of the drop is near level. The lap times are too short, I don't even get the bike out of 3rd gear. While this often times happens IRL for me, its mainly because I suck. I'm not saying that fantasy tracks can't be fun, or aren't allowed, who am I to judge, but this fantasy track has nothing fun to offer except steep jumps.

I'm not asking that you respect my opinion at all, I appreciate that you can be mature about it though DD, unlike Puma who can only resort to smart assed comments. I do realize often time my posts here come off as ungrateful and cocky, I apologize. I am usually pretty short winded when I post, and don't allow myself time to fully explain my opinion. When I get a smart assed remark back I don't feel it worth my time to fully explain myself in a later post. Perhaps I should work on spending more time on my original post, and probably stop visiting here in between sessions at iRacing, so I have the spare few seconds. Next time I see something I like I'll be sure to take the time to compliment the creator, instead of just coming here and telling everyone what I don't like. :oops:

Thanks for your maturity DD, you're a class act in my book.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

who said that this track is really realistic ? i think nothing... so..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Phathry25 wrote:
ddmx488 wrote:i'm not worried, but what could i do to make it better in your eyes? if there are still things that I need to fix then I would be happy to do so.
I wouldn't be too worried about pleasing me w/ this track, its just not my style. Some of the main things that bother me are I can clear everything w/ ease from the inside line w/o and ruts on a 125. What happens if we ever get 450's? Some of the jumps throw me rear end high, maybe this will be fixed w/ rider leaning. There's no lines at all, is the track supposed to be hard-pack blue groove? If so it needs to be choppier and the textures should reflect that. Whats w/ that downhill strait into a 3' drop off? Have you ever hit anything like that IRL? Its a wrist breaker for sure. Fly away jumps are cool, but they kind of work on the premise that the top of the drop is near level. The lap times are too short, I don't even get the bike out of 3rd gear. While this often times happens IRL for me, its mainly because I suck. I'm not saying that fantasy tracks can't be fun, or aren't allowed, who am I to judge, but this fantasy track has nothing fun to offer except steep jumps.

I'm not asking that you respect my opinion at all, I appreciate that you can be mature about it though DD, unlike Puma who can only resort to smart assed comments. I do realize often time my posts here come off as ungrateful and cocky, I apologize. I am usually pretty short winded when I post, and don't allow myself time to fully explain my opinion. When I get a smart assed remark back I don't feel it worth my time to fully explain myself in a later post. Perhaps I should work on spending more time on my original post, and probably stop visiting here in between sessions at iRacing, so I have the spare few seconds. Next time I see something I like I'll be sure to take the time to compliment the creator, instead of just coming here and telling everyone what I don't like. :oops:

I respect every word of that. As a result, I have some changes to make to my track.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Phathry25 wrote:

uhh? i believe that was unessecary and its like you wanted me to read that just so i could get pissed at you again
MXS Cares