2011 track competition

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Cooter181
Team: 180 Decals/TwerkTeam

Re: 2011 track competition

Post by Cooter181 »

Sweetness! Can't wait to see what you kick ass track designers come up with. Good luck to everyone who is going to give it a shot!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Don't be disappointed if no one enters this.

You seem like the sort who would just start a competition because you want more tracks and you cant be fucked making one yourself.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

And no offence, but I'm sure anyone with enough talent to win a track making competition could easily make something better than the prize you're offering
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Im a track maker i've been working on a track for about a month now.Also made red ridge mx. And sorry there not the greatest prizes last years track competition had no prizes.
Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

You know, typically when people make big events, they actually ORGANIZE and dont crap a thread out in 5 seconds. If you want people to take you seriously actually put time into it. Don't go asking JLV if you can get a thread globally posted without anything like a banner or something to atleast make it look decent.
dylan11
Team: Premix Racing

Post by dylan11 »

Hey guys, if i were you guys instead of complaining i would start making the tracks, and like really you get free stuff you dont even have to make it, thats less work than actually making the helmet
barrington314 wrote:dont listen to noobs
DJD wrote:Eat shit and die. Moron.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

it takes days to weeks to make a track... hours to make a helmet. not worth anyones time IMO
dylan11

Post by dylan11 »

ya, but also get a track and a helemt I'd rather make the track and get the helemt rather than making both
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

so ungratefull some people are. He's giving you the oportunitiy to win a helmet with a unique design which if you went a bought a helmet and payed some to do the design on it would cost you £150+ and also it doesnt take hours to design and complete a helmet, its a much longer process.
Also its not like your giving up your job or missing college or whateva you do just to make a track. Yes it takes time to make a good one but its not costing you anything.
So dont take the piss as hes taken the time to run a competition free for anyone to take part and you throw it back at him all becuase your head is to far up your own arse to repsect anyone else on this forum.
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
dylan11

Post by dylan11 »

Mikeyyart10 wrote:so ungratefull some people are. He's giving you the oportunitiy to win a helmet with a unique design which if you went a bought a helmet and payed some to do the design on it would cost you £150+ and also it doesnt take hours to design and complete a helmet, its a much longer process.
Also its not like your giving up your job or missing college or whateva you do just to make a track. Yes it takes time to make a good one but its not costing you anything.
So dont take the piss as hes taken the time to run a competition free for anyone to take part and you throw it back at him all becuase your head is to far up your own arse to repsect anyone else on this forum.
yea i agree with this guy
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I think I might have made mistake here. mxrewind665, are you giving out a real custom helmet or a model/skin for a helmet in the game?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

I know I'll be entering!

Think 30 minute track contest! Come on vent!
Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

dylan11 wrote:Hey guys, if i were you guys instead of complaining i would start making the tracks, and like really you get free stuff you dont even have to make it, thats less work than actually making the helmet

I don't see you making any tracks lately, who's it to you to go tell us what to do? A track isnt the eaisiest thing to do, you know.
mxrewind665

Post by mxrewind665 »

jlv wrote:I think I might have made mistake here. mxrewind665, are you giving out a real custom helmet or a model/skin for a helmet in the game?
Its a model one but. Please give this at lleast a week or so i may up the prize to something way more better i figured the 2010 comp went smoothly with out a prize so why not add one.so can you please let me. im taking this as sireous as I possibly can. I promise it will be a good turn-ot as long as people post tracks and others vote. TRUST ME!!!
mxrewind665

Post by mxrewind665 »

Sweendoggy wrote:I know I'll be entering!

Think 30 minute track contest! Come on vent!
Yeah get the competition started lol I might enter but i will not be counted as a conteston