Upcoming Tracks #1

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Motoboss

Re: Post your upcoming tracks

Post by Motoboss »

DankeKTM21 wrote::| maybe the idea is good but man that sucks imo :( hope u fix it
Maybe instead of blurting out rude coments you could alberate on why you do not like it
Like i said its just a sample ,but it looks real to me
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
motox755
Team: Privateer

Post by motox755 »

i think that will be pretty sick once the tire tracks go in. will it be slippery like sataston?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

well if you already havent figured it out
make it dull on the sides or make it all 1 color cause the bevel and emboss on it looks horrid
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

it wasnt just me. PEACE
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

DankeKTM21 wrote:it wasnt just me. PEACE
What ? :?
Puma Thanks for actually trying to help ...ya im still workin on it its always good getting different perspectives :D
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

It looks OK, just a bit out there at the moment. You should have made the ruts using the dirt texture that is underneath those ruts. Either that, or reduce the opacity of those ruts.
gordy

Post by gordy »

if you put your dirt texture into your rut texture and reduce the extremeness of the shadows and highlights, that could start to look pretty awesome
have a look at wilsons houston (quite possibly the most "borrowed" rut decal ever, lol) to get a bit of an idea, he did something similar
instupitious.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

gordy wrote:if you put your dirt texture into your rut texture and reduce the extremeness of the shadows and highlights, that could start to look pretty awesome
have a look at wilsons houston (quite possibly the most "borrowed" rut decal ever, lol) to get a bit of an idea, he did something similar
Thanks for the feed back guys
Wilsons rut texture isnt even close ..no offence they look like there on top of the ground
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Here's what i'm thinking on this. You could keep the bevel and emboss, but add a texture to it also, and on top of that make it narrower. Also, when one see's ruts on a track under muddy conditions, there are ruts from one side of the track to the other. Perhaps it might behoove you to add a lot more ruts across the track. With those things I think where your going, and where you will end up with these rut texs, might become a lot clearer. Also, just one more thing. I think the dirt might look a little too grey? It's just my opinion, not my track, but maybe a little brown in there would help some also.

ddmx
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

wow motoboss..looks so awesome..you gonna release a beta or something? I cant wait for it =/

And, is that the real wingman..? :P
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Motoboss, might wanna think about how much work it's gonna be to put enough ruts on the track to make it look decent before you commit to putting them on there!!!

I think it's a really good concept. The picture you posted, the effect is just too overdone IMO to look right. It looks un-natural. Adding a texture to the rut itself will help that some. I think maybe they are a bit too deep right now too.

The highlight on the bevel and emboss effect might be whats killing it. You can change the color of the highlight - don't know if you knew that or not. You might try making it more brown then white.

As for the track itself, I really really think it looks like fun. The first pic I saw I thought "oh my that looks way too wide" but the other pics make it look like the appropriate width. The first pic looks totally SXy, the other pics make it look like a fun, jumpy, groomed nat. Can't wait to ride it!!
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
moorin

Post by moorin »

hey danke since you post rude out of order comments i am going to. who the fuck do you think you are! your not exactly god round this website and stupid comments that you post only make it worst, its not like your "mva ruts" on your last tracks were any near realistic anyway like you always say its suppose to be a motocross track so why are you ruts like 4 foot wide and 3 foot tall? unless a monster truck has made those ruts then am affraid their crap. if your comment at all at least say something constructive or dont post at all and keep your "perfect motocross track" ideas yo yourself. this is yet another reason why i never play this game anymore the community has gone to shit!
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
Kevinmellberg

Post by Kevinmellberg »

DankeKTM21 wrote:Getting Full Ambience of Europe Motocross GP
Is it from 2008, or from which year is it, because had Beneluex Gp in 2008 ?
Kevin Mellberg #714
Check out my riding videos on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KeviinMellberg
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

yes, its 2008. but now is released
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Here's a quick track i'm whipping up. It's actually a replica of a popular arenacross series here in ohio. Some of you might know it by the name, Summit Indoors. This is the friday night layout. I still don't know how to get very good texs, but right now I'll give you some info on it. The disp map is hi def, 2049 x 2049. The scale is .25. The texs are 6144 x 6144, which will be broken down to 9 2048 tiles. If i can manage good texs I think it will look pretty sexy. Feel free to comment on the track. The disp is nowhere near finished, but since it's a replica of a prety crappy track to begin with i don't know where i can go with it. I will put in the tiniest lifelike ruts imaginable though. haha.

ddmx