Redo Freestone Mx (PROJECT)

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: Redo Freestone Mx (PROJECT)

Post by Voutare »

I'm fully aware. I'm just going on the assumption that Freestone has MX Sports on their back for creating a sort of sub-par raceway in terms of the other Nationals. It's been well documented that Freestone doesn't exactly have the same amount of swagger as the others. I'd expect them to add something, or tweak it slightly to make it seem a little bit more challenging.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

On the real doe, Voutare. I may take it opon myself to make a decent version. Kthxbye.
only one to win something real from the game!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Jones221 wrote:On the real doe, Voutare. I may take it opon myself to make a decent version. Kthxbye.
Number of replicas by Voutare which are released and above average quality = 3 (I count Budds because it was a big part his before it got a makeover by DJ and myself)
Number of replicas...err tracks... by Jones which are released and above average quality = _____

I would have to say until you prove something, Voutare has it covered.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Oi Cheeks mate, you dun red it wrong.
I meant I'm going to make a version of the newer layout, that will be decent vs. mxsstarters...

I guess I didn't emphasize it enough.
only one to win something real from the game!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

checkerz wrote:
Jones221 wrote:On the real doe, Voutare. I may take it opon myself to make a decent version. Kthxbye.
Number of replicas by Voutare which are released and above average quality = 3 (I count Budds because it was a big part his before it got a makeover by DJ and myself)
Number of replicas...err tracks... by Jones which are released and above average quality = _____

You would count Southwick as being above average? I think that's a shit show looking back on it. I've been pondering the idea of redoing it, but I'm really at a loss of time at the moment, as it would need much more of an overhaul than Freestone.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

checkerz wrote:

You would count Southwick as being above average? Haha. I think that's a shit show looking back on it. I've been pondering the idea of redoing it, but I'm really at a loss of time at the moment, as it would need much more of an overhaul than Freestone.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Voutare wrote:
checkerz wrote:

You would count Southwick as being above average? Haha. I think that's a shit show looking back on it. I've been pondering the idea of redoing it, but I'm really at a loss of time at the moment, as it would need much more of an overhaul than Freestone.
Our average is pretty low. And southwick isn't bad. It isn't my favorite, but it's still pretty good. I about lost my lunch yesterday playing Millville for the first time in forever to do an update. Can't believe how "wrong" it feels now haha. I truly thing Haggvist coming on for me has raised the bar big time.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

checkerz wrote:I truly thing Haggvist coming on for me has raised the bar big time.
That's for sure. Without him we'd still have only two ruts in every corner. Haha.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Two ruts that are usable is better than six ruts that are worthless.
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

DJD wrote:Two ruts that are usable is better than six ruts that are worthless.
DJD is right

I'd say outside berm, middle rut and inside rut. That's more than enough
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
gunar
Crushed Dissenter

Post by gunar »

I race there every now and then so what ever you need to know i can tell you. :mrgreen:
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

DJD wrote:Two ruts that are usable is better than six ruts that are worthless.
What about 8 ruts that are usable? :)
kona309

Post by kona309 »

Of camber turn at the MXoN track?
Many unusable ruts. KTHXBYE
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!
bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

Forget freestone, someone needs a to redo washougal now that unadilla is better and maybe southwick
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
mxsstarters
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TLR Tagger Designes

Post by mxsstarters »

naw freestone