gopher dunes help,height map needed

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

gopher dunes help,height map needed

Post by shawn1331 »

Hey guys, I'm starting gopher dunes. I'd really appreciate if someone who knows exactly what they're doing would get me the heightfield for it as I'm not very good at that part. I will do displacement and layouts as well. Anyone else want to help with objects?
dattpack411
Team: Cernic-racing

Re: gopher dunes help,height map needed

Post by dattpack411 »

If you want betaers i will, i live like an hour away so i know the track pretty good
churchy525
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Decal Works Racing

Post by churchy525 »

dattpack411 wrote:If you want betaers i will, i live like an hour away so i know the track pretty good
+1 except 1.5 hours away,
McNeil Racing
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MXSP

Post by McNeil Racing »

+ 2 expect 2- 2.5 hrs away. dope track went their on my 125.. trying to go back sometime soon!... bump diss!!
jlv wrote:I wonder how many hours of my life I'd have back if DeRoco had never noticed this game?
MXSP Race Team: Joe, Gideon67, Butler, McNeilLatest MXS Tutorials,MSI Episodes and Track Reviews
Maczust63
Team: Chicken Wings & Beer

Post by Maczust63 »

sick dude i tried to make it but im bad cuz im new to mx sim but yea i live like 40min from there and i road and raced there so many times bought time people made some good canadian tracks cuz theres some good ones like walton would b so sweet like the step up and natural double
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

I live around the corner from the track, I have some buddies doing beta's but I'll most likely release it if I can get some help from people but no one has contacted me with height maps so I don't see it happening.
Maczust63

Post by Maczust63 »

shawn1331 wrote:I live around the corner from the track, I have some buddies doing beta's but I'll most likely release it if I can get some help from people but no one has contacted me with height maps so I don't see it happening.
i would help you but when it comes to this game you would probably end up helping me
churchy525
Crushed Dissenter

Post by churchy525 »

McNeil Racing wrote:+ 2 expect 2- 2.5 hrs away. dope track went their on my 125.. trying to go back sometime soon!... bump diss!!
Where do you live fellow canadian
Maczust63

Post by Maczust63 »

churchy525 wrote:
McNeil Racing wrote:+ 2 expect 2- 2.5 hrs away. dope track went their on my 125.. trying to go back sometime soon!... bump diss!!
Where do you live fellow canadian
i live in milton down from you on the 401 if you care to know
churchy525
Crushed Dissenter

Post by churchy525 »

I used to live there, then I moved to the country, 10 minutes away from Walton :)
Maczust63

Post by Maczust63 »

churchy525 wrote:I used to live there, then I moved to the country, 10 minutes away from Walton :)
i just asked a guy if he could make walton the track i dont have a track map though like a good one
churchy525
Crushed Dissenter

Post by churchy525 »

Maczust63 wrote:
churchy525 wrote:I used to live there, then I moved to the country, 10 minutes away from Walton :)
i just asked a guy if he could make walton the track i dont have a track map though like a good one
I have a few maps on the trans can booklets and websites and all, and I might even be able to ask Chris lee for a track map for somebody wanting to replicate the track
Maczust63

Post by Maczust63 »

churchy525 wrote:
Maczust63 wrote:
I have a few maps on the trans can booklets and websites and all, and I might even be able to ask Chris lee for a track map for somebody wanting to replicate the track
yea i have a mag with a track map but i dont know where it is but man that would be a sick track to make just have to add the step up not the am track
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

WOOT WE NEED SOME CANADIAN MX TRACKS!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I remember I looked awhile ago at the track from Google Earth. I was able to find it but it was so blurry it wasn't worth anything.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.