Ama motocross tracks

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Jose Eduardo317

Ama motocross tracks

Post by Jose Eduardo317 »

why do not you wait for the rounds to start to make the tracks more equal to real life??
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Ama motocross tracks

Post by Wahlamt »

Jose Eduardo317 wrote:why do not you wait for the rounds to start to make the tracks more equal to real life??
Because then all the hype has died out. Also with all the changes that needs to be done, it could take up to a week to just make a minor change. So wait 3 days - 2 weeks for a track to come out afterwards, not a great idea.
Daniel Cooper
Team: Factory Husqvarna

Post by Daniel Cooper »

Wahlamt wrote:
Jose Eduardo317 wrote:why do not you wait for the rounds to start to make the tracks more equal to real life??
Because then all the hype has died out. Also with all the changes that needs to be done, it could take up to a week to just make a minor change. So wait 3 days - 2 weeks for a track to come out afterwards, not a great idea.
the hype would never go when people are paying for it
Jay_T99
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by Jay_T99 »

Daniel Cooper wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
the hype would never go when people are paying for it
the sx hype died after about 2 rounds
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

I think the active erode will help with this if you're talking about what the tracks look like as far as where the ruts form and stuff. I think it's more interesting to allow the pro's to create their own lines in game because it is a game and there can and will be line differences which I think is more fun to watch and probably play for the fast guys.

I'm also excited that with the active erode hopefully the tracks won't be so gnarly (Who knows maybe they'll be worse) as far as really sharp bumps and some tracks last year literally had walls like 2-3 ft tall which is never present on real tracks. lol.
The rest of the ruts I hope are rough though!!

A good example of these said "walls" are 2017's Hangtown after the down hill (shortly after the finish line) on the inside there are two large walls that will buck you over the bars if you're not careful.

-Jake
Jose Eduardo317

Post by Jose Eduardo317 »

Finalmushroom wrote:
I think the active erode will help with this if you're talking about what the tracks look like as far as where the ruts form and stuff. I think it's more interesting to allow the pro's to create their own lines in game because it is a game and there can and will be line differences which I think is more fun to watch and probably play for the fast guys.

I'm also excited that with the active erode hopefully the tracks won't be so gnarly (Who knows maybe they'll be worse) as far as really sharp bumps and some tracks last year literally had walls like 2-3 ft tall which is never present on real tracks. lol.
The rest of the ruts I hope are rough though!!

A good example of these said "walls" are 2017's Hangtown after the down hill (shortly after the finish line) on the inside there are two large walls that will buck you over the bars if you're not careful.

-Jake
if I liked your opinion. Of course the guys do not need to do the same ruts of the real one, but I see that many rinks are very different some jumps and sections of ramps are different from real life.
sorry for english I'm Brazilian
-José Eduardo