is there sameone who can do a video Tutorial
from beginning to end how to make a Track
With Photoshop or the normal Track Editor

Thank you very much in advance!

~cl00b
Photomorti

Re: Request Video Tutorial

Post by Photomorti »

that would be really usefull , i tried messing around a bit in the editor but i find it really realllllyyyyy hard to get something out of it!
poidog808
Team: Pro Squids

Post by poidog808 »

Im learning how to do a basic track...once complete, I will share everything ve learned....in a video tutorial. Just got a few things left to learn, but remember that the video will only cover the basics...not advanced shading or roots effects, stuff like that. Just straight up track and bundle to *.saf.
my sig was infested...
MotoFreestylePete
Crushed Dissenter
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by MotoFreestylePete »

poidog808 wrote:Im learning how to do a basic track...once complete, I will share everything ve learned....in a video tutorial. Just got a few things left to learn, but remember that the video will only cover the basics...not advanced shading or roots effects, stuff like that. Just straight up track and bundle to *.saf.
Good on you poidog! I was thinking about doing a basic jump tutorial or something, but am not sure if people would take me seriously or not because im quite young :/
Team Sports Suck!
MrStickers

Post by MrStickers »

I'm starting a basic noob series based off what little I have learned. Right now I'm doing each topic by request. So let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to put it into a quick tutorial. I made one tonight on making berms. Its on my youtube channel. These are intended to be basic functions, I am by no means a pro. But I'm willingly to share what little I have figuered out.
LucMx23
Team: Digital Dirtworx

Post by LucMx23 »

MotoFreestylePete wrote:
poidog808 wrote:Im learning how to do a basic track...once complete, I will share everything ve learned....in a video tutorial. Just got a few things left to learn, but remember that the video will only cover the basics...not advanced shading or roots effects, stuff like that. Just straight up track and bundle to *.saf.
Good on you poidog! I was thinking about doing a basic jump tutorial or something, but am not sure if people would take me seriously or not because im quite young :/
hey that would be awesome!! and i think all guys would take you seriously if the tut is good!
im very young too! (13) :D how old r u? :wink:
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

id like to know how to do objects,ruts.textures
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us