What you want in a national - Community assisted track

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: What you want in a national - Community assisted track

Post by FactoryBR21 »

section of tables and a section of rollers whoops
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

How about some of the glen helen style downhills? Throw in a couple of 10 ft drop offs, and a sharp corner near the bottom. A downhill or two on a nat track would be sick.
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Millville whoops
Red bud parkway jump
Unidilla Screw you & Gravity caverty
Other Track speshialty's
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

just so you guys know glen Helen is different now they turned the track around and it really short i was there last Thursday.
back on topic i think it would be cool for optional sections like say there was a jump there are to ways to do it something on the left and something different on the right.
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

i think someone should do a Honey Lake In california. It has the biggest up hill It so steep super rough and few big double Try and do it Please
moorin

Post by moorin »

just anything realistic tbh, no massive jumps or stupid unrealistic rythm sections or crossovers or lakes lmao. i think a really techincal sand track would be good no one seems to of conquered one yet with the new physcis.
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

kwic73 wrote:i think someone should do a Honey Lake In california. It has the biggest up hill It so steep super rough and few big double Try and do it Please
thats like my local track lmao
QuAdRiDeR93

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

I think just having a track were it is wide open jumps, then goes into a forest with lots of turns that are really sharp but fast, then a jump that goes out of the forest. I just thought a jump coming out of the trees into the open would be sweet!
Wideopen6

Post by Wideopen6 »

just a real smooth rythem section none of the popy short liped miss placed rythem sections on every track on here.

rolling uphill whoops section

ALOT of jumps and sections with technical little extras. like throwing a roller after jumps so you could triple some things, or a double before a table and you could rail the corner and land on the table, maybe a highhhh speed low double maybe 50 ft but you only get like 5-8 ft high and then right when you land have a double and a single a ways away and realllyyy fast people could hit the double and actualy make the triple.

corners that are kind of choppy coming into them, not to choppy just a little, i love choppy corners there alot easier for me for some reason.

a table to table

no peaked off lips, i hate peaked lips and landings its retarded. round everything off like in real life, trackers and dozers wear lips down round.

maybe a roller at the bottom of a little elevation change and a sharp corner right at the top and you could case into the top of the hill to make the corner.

ill think of more haha
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

DannyBoy wrote:
kwic73 wrote:i think someone should do a Honey Lake In california. It has the biggest up hill It so steep super rough and few big double Try and do it Please
thats like my local track lmao
Wow you serious when i went on my trip to california this summer that was my fav track ( i went to 16 different tracks ex. comptive edge glen helen milestone ranch and was still my favorite track)
moorin

Post by moorin »

i think i really a really steep downhill into a slick choppy tight corner where you got to nail it through the corner to get up a whoopy uphill section would be awesome, like just make tyhat conrer have a sand tile but put a mud tex on it. also bombholes and jumps to flat where you have to get ya speed would be good.
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

This kind of downhill would be sick, actually found a pic. It's from glen helens national track ride day last weekend.
It's from, in the latest midweek report. http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

well seeing as everyone is asking for sections, ill ask for textures... haha I am from Massachusetts and have riden southwick many times and having some nasty whooped out, rutted up sand sections and sand burms would be absolutely insane! And try to make the track look like its time for the Motocross class's second moto...

Great idea doing a community inputted track. Thanks for this!

iceman967- team aggressive graphix RMZ
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
russ190

Post by russ190 »

Wideopen6 wrote: no peaked off lips, i hate peaked lips and landings its retarded. round everything off like in real life, trackers and dozers wear lips down round.
The track im a member at, on race day depending on whose on the tractor, its ALWAYS peaked lips and landings.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Just figured I'd give a post to show where I was at with the disp. Since this is a community idea inspired track. Many things are being done to it even as we speak and a big shout out to the one who's helped me most, you know who you are. Thanks.