Need a mentor/Someone to help

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
kawijeremy

Need a mentor/Someone to help

Post by kawijeremy »

Been thinking about a very large project, wanting to know if anybody wanted to help me and guide me and answer some questions, I'm wondering how i can transfer the displacement from google earth into the editor, and how to make the images go with it, so then i can just put in decals and objects and whatnot and do a bit of editing the displacement, also wondering how big track/riding area can be in mx sim? and several other questions, so if you want to help, post up and ill send u my email, and i have messenger as well
If you have the guts, follow my ruts
Tom cortvriendt

Re: Need a mentor/Someone to help

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

kawijeremy wrote:Been thinking about a very large project, wanting to know if anybody wanted to help me and guide me and answer some questions, I'm wondering how i can transfer the displacement from google earth into the editor
Wanna know that too, readed that tutorial but couldnt figure it out
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
kawijeremy

Post by kawijeremy »

same here
kawijeremy

Post by kawijeremy »

got a displacement ready thanks to a tutorial, now how would i turn the huge seamless view image into a decal? a half transparent one to be exact
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

DJ wrote a tutorial for it: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3606. Just use the formula's and use the image you have instead of what he posted for the textures.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Oprayx

Post by Oprayx »

I have recently decided in making tracks for this game and would really appreciate it if anyone would be willing to chat with me on either xfire, steam, aim, skype, or teamspeak! I have a few questions and could use some tips/pointers. If Interested, please contact me via pm.
Thanks,
~Oprayx