2 simple tracks

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
matias
Team: Privateer

2 simple tracks

Post by matias »

hi , i upload 2 tracks easy for beiginers (like me), 1 called millenium it is next to sanfrancisco, coz i used to take reference of the size track, 2 called "palo alto" has based on the supercrossx coz i want to test way points to the IA, works but not to well. the both track are in beta development, if someone want to finish it , or give me any sugestion , critica, etc about the tracks no problems. remember are for beiginers not are hard tracks
here stay the 2 tracks.
http://rapidshare.de/files/38649423/mxbetabig.rar.html
Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.
kawa77

Re: 2 simple tracks

Post by kawa77 »

there good tracks :D
matias

Post by matias »

well, finally i made desente way point for de IA , they run 1.45, human 1.35 , but its good i think, not its the final vesion , but stay near to be. here u have some pic of the track an IA racing.
donload track:
http://rapidshare.de/files/38702923/palo_alto.rar.html
Pics:

Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

your tracks are nice, the first one its a little small (jumps) and the berms are too high , and the second is nice, can you make it in separate maps each please?

thanks
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
matias

Post by matias »

well , i keep improving the IA now ride 1.41 and 1.51 normal. after read other topic, but now i have other aspects to improve, like flagers, i can put it all where i think need to stay , but dosent works good, they are working at mirror of te first flager boy. some rider hit the ground in T1 and flager boy start to work, and all of them start TO DO it too. and when i hit the ground in the section where supouse to be one flager boy not do nothing , when i am in T1 and hit the ground all start again to advise of my crash.
other thing are the finish flager works but like one lap retrased i see de white flag in my finish . mybe are wrong place it.
30 seconds boy works Perfect :D.
jvl can u help me whit my request?
thanks
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Each flagger can watch up to 4 gates. In the following example, the 7 8 -1 -1 part tells the flagger to watch bikes heading for gates 7 and 8. Just change the four numbers to whatever gate numbers are appropriate and use -1 for the ones you don't need.

[1373 0 624]
9.6 1
7 8 -1 -1
@flagger_resting.png
@flagger_waving.seq