Winchester speedpark new hampshire

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
OnEaLrider192

Winchester speedpark new hampshire

Post by OnEaLrider192 »

has anyone ever heard of winchester speedpark??? its where the new england regional chamionships are held
idont know how to make a track and i wanted to make winchester...can anyone make it or help me make it?
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Re: Winchester speedpark new hampshire

Post by DankeKTM21 »

open the editor, practice, practice, practice and more practice after you practice, and try to not open your photoshop :wink:
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
OnEaLrider192

Post by OnEaLrider192 »

ya, but i te editor, how do you erase what is there and then create jumps and ruts and such?
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Yeah, I've been by it. I'll be racing there this year, so after I ride it a few times I might make it.
OnEaLrider192

Post by OnEaLrider192 »

ya, i raced there once this past season and its an awsome track...what do you race?
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

DankeKTM21 wrote:open the editor, practice, practice, practice and more practice after you practice, and try to not open your photoshop :wink:
Its kinda wrong , for me Photoshop is the best way for supercross but for nationals you need use both
Only editor and only photoshop is not the best way , i prefer use both :wink: but i agree totally you have to pratice very hard
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
OnEaLrider192

Post by OnEaLrider192 »

ya i downloaded photoshop, and even after looking at the tutorial, i still cant figure out how to start the track...any tips?
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

You need get edtiro into game , after its done you should dwl a blank folder and put it on yourpersonal folder , insinde of this folder is a png file called terrain. open on photoshop and make your track , after you are done replace the old one with the terrain that you made your track ;)
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
OnEaLrider192

Post by OnEaLrider192 »

whats edtiro? or is it editor?
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

_Factory'BR21_ wrote:
DankeKTM21 wrote:open the editor, practice, practice, practice and more practice after you practice, and try to not open your photoshop :wink:
Its kinda wrong , for me Photoshop is the best way for supercross but for nationals you need use both
Only editor and only photoshop is not the best way , i prefer use both :wink: but i agree totally you have to pratice very hard
Make tracks however it works for you. I've seen really good editor tracks and really bad photoshop tracks.

I use photoshop, but it really only makes sense after a lot of practice. Using the editor may be quicker to learn but you may not have as much flexibility.
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

_Factory'BR21_ wrote:
man, if a guy cant make a track in editor, you think he would can in photoshop?
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

OnEaLrider192 wrote:ya, i raced there once this past season and its an awsome track...what do you race?

I'm not racing yet.

I'm going to be either getting a 250f or a 450f. Sponsorship from the local dealer. (I guess I've shown myself. I ride with a few local pros. (Chad Lever, Chad Sharrow, and some other kid. can't think of his name. Number 187 or 197. He had a KX250F last year. I think it's Marcotte, not sure though.)
iceman967
Team: Aggressive Graphix

Post by iceman967 »

the true good thing about WSP is that its on a flat landscape. Ive raced there for years, I did attempt to make it once but failed miserably hahaha. when I get some spare time ill attempt again. It a pretty basic track, google earth doesnt have a picture of it yet. The infield 105 and the elevator are so fun to hit.
"Just don't lose... ever" (James "bubba" Stewart-The Great Outdoors: A Constant War)
OnEaLrider192

Post by OnEaLrider192 »

ya i kno, its a nice loamy track...what number are you? you must ride in the A or B class, i havent hit the infield 105 yet, but this year i will, and the elevator is so much fun...so smooth. yes please make that track i think it would be fun to play it on MXS.