textures to use.

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

textures to use.

Post by broland278 »

Can everyone that made textures pm them to me cuz i dont have photoshop or anything to make them with and so that would be appreciated!! i am making a new track
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: textures to use.

Post by FactoryBR21 »

If you post a picture of your track it would help , who knows i can try find a time by the weekend.
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

wtf dude, you won't do textures for me but here you are offering textures to everyone else who happens to post on the forums?!

:lol:

Fine then. :wink:
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

well while i was fixing some jumps and stuff i tried to put the sand file from mt eagleclaw in my track folder at the texture list and it messed up all the textures and now the whole track is white and all the jumps and stuff are gone so how do i fix the texture list? to make the track normal again
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

Garasaki wrote:wtf dude, you won't do textures for me but here you are offering textures to everyone else who happens to post on the forums?!

:lol:

Fine then. :wink:
Oh damn my american friend ! I said the same thing to you at MSN , but off course you got the priority
One time i can get in MSN send me your track and i'll see something for you :D , Btw you should make your own , you have capacity for.
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.