Need Someone to Build My Track Designs

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
motoxnate917

Need Someone to Build My Track Designs

Post by motoxnate917 »

Hello everyone, I have been designing a few tracks recently, but as far as I can see I suck at actually trying to create them. I would love someone who has track building skill to help me bring these tracks to life for the MXS community. Please let me know if you'd like to help out!! :D
motoxnate917

Re: Need Someone to Build My Track Designs

Post by motoxnate917 »

Update** I also would be willing to give my designs to people and/or make designs for people
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

if you don't even show the design, don't expect anybody good to offer you help ;)
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

p2sta wrote:if you don't even show the design, don't expect anybody good to offer you help ;)
motoxnate917

Post by motoxnate917 »

p2sta wrote:if you don't even show the design, don't expect anybody good to offer you help ;)
pic coming right up :)
motoxnate917

Post by motoxnate917 »

Here is a small track I designed during english over the course of a few days. Notice *small*. It's only on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper so I'm restricted on space. Oh, sorry about the lines, it's ruled paper. Let me know what you think for a first track design and if you by any slim chance choose to use it, do so freely but please post so no one else decides to make the same track and give me credit for the design. Image
hayden3631997
Team: Privateer

Post by hayden3631997 »

I like it! I think I'll do it! I'm pretty new so it isn't gonna be GREAT by all means, but it will definitely be the same track! Haha. But I don't know how to do the tunnels portion. PM Me and we can talk about dirt colors, grass, scenery etc...
motoxnate917

Post by motoxnate917 »

Awesome! haha I can't believe I got that response so quickly, I was expecting to wait weeks! I'm back in english right now and designing another track, which I'll post tonight or tomorrow. Also, I'll message you hayden and we can talk.
Thanks guys!
Tony el Tigre
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by Tony el Tigre »

i like it, i call dibs on the next one :mrgreen: (As long as their isnt to much elevation change)
Hit me up with a PM 8)
motoxnate917

Post by motoxnate917 »

sweet stuff!! I just made one with a lot of elevation change but I'll make another :D
hayden3631997

Post by hayden3631997 »

motoxnate917 wrote:sweet stuff!! I just made one with a lot of elevation change but I'll make another :D
Haha, of course you did.... The track on its own should be done sometime at the begining of November. But with all the decals and scenery and fences etc etc, it should be done by the end of November. That is a LONG time so I'm hoping I can finish the entire map by the middle of November (probably around the 10th). But IDK. Last time I built a track, it took a long time because I wasn't motivated. But so far I've done a few berms and a couple jumps and it only took me about 20/30 minutes! Maybe the map will be done in a week! I don't know! But it shouldn't go into December. That is for SURE.
motoxnate917

Post by motoxnate917 »

Awesome dude! Thats crazy fast the farthest I've ever gotten is like 1 berm and a jump or two lol
hayden3631997

Post by hayden3631997 »

Well you should be able to ride the track by the end of the week or next week. I was gone this weekend so I couldn't finish it. But let me know what decals you want so I can start that when I'm done with the track!
motoxnate917

Post by motoxnate917 »

Sorry I've been offline because of sandy and school a lot recently but I'm going to look at the decals today.
hayden3631997

Post by hayden3631997 »

motoxnate917 wrote:Sorry I've been offline because of sandy and school a lot recently but I'm going to look at the decals today.
Ditto bro. I've been sooooo busy. I think I just have to or the corner with the doubles, and the sand whoops to do... And the finish line. Then all the decals. Blah. haha.