Environment Pack 1 - Necessary for everyone!!!

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
DJ99X

Environment Pack 1 - Necessary for everyone!!!

Post by DJ99X »

Everyone should download this file. Track makers should not have to include it in their track.

Put 'Environment Pack 1.saf' anywhere in personal folder.

Track makers: There is a statues file included. My objects are added on to DDMX's.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gx2vdmj2gjn

Pack Includes:
Crowd - 2 sizes
Tree Wall - 2 sizes, 2 colours
2 Plane Tree - 6 types
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Re: Environment Pack 1 - Necessary for everyone!!!

Post by DankeKTM21 »

wow love the crowd pack thanks you Dj i will use for my next track ;)
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Everything looks good except for the crowd. I never liked the 2d people in any game, imo they look stupid. You can obviously tell they are a picture of real people, which unlike some things like object tex's, doesn't look right with a real picture. Being 2d doesn't really give the effect of a person either, which is something that can't really be changed unless you want a lot of lag. Theres nothing you can really do to change this (unless you want to draw people, which is very unlikely ;)), except just not add people on tracks. That's just my opinion though, everything else looks great :). Oh yeah, it's not a saf file though, will they work in the folder or should I just saf them myself? It's no problem, I'm just wondering if they will work if they are in that folder.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

You could had added some of my best Trees :oops:
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Oh yeah, it's not a saf file though, will they work in the folder or should I just saf them myself? It's no problem, I'm just wondering if they will work if they are in that folder.
Ah crap, I didn't zip the saf file. Oh well, as long as you put the folder in your personal folder, itll be fine
kawi15

Post by kawi15 »

Hey this might sound stupid, but when im in the in game editor how to i use these objects and trees and stuff? lol
When in Doubt, Throttle er out!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You're right, that does sound stupid.

http://www.mxsimulator.com/benchracing3 ... m.php?f=11