Chad reed compound?

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
Jake_Perrier
Team: Privateer

Chad reed compound?

Post by Jake_Perrier »

I was bored at the airport so i was messin around on google maps and found this.
40000–40362 Burggraf Ln
Dade City‎ Florida‎ 33525
United States
Looks like reedys place, just incase someone wanted to make it
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Re: Chad reed compound?

Post by vortexracingleader »

i was looking for something to replicate i can try to make this track, not to good with editor so it might take a while to get it perfect. let me no if i should i make it?
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

Vortex if you aren't good at editor leave it to one of the best editors to make it. Chad Reed has an amazing compound.
vortexracingleader

i have gotten it pretty good so far . its his 1st supercross ima make the rest if you guys like it :P

Link to video of it ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYr---sN3tU
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Right you made the SX track, now wheres the mx track going to go? + the go kart track(if you put it in) You have no room left on your terrain. + I'm sure BuddyTheElf has already started this so your probably wasting your time by starting it
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
vortexracingleader

I was thinking of releseing all the diffrent parts to the compound such as the next track would be his other sx track etc.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

I don't really like that idea, sorry. It's better to have it all in one like barcias and Stewart's
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
BuddyTheElf

Post by BuddyTheElf »

It would be better to make the 2 supercross tracks on the same terrain seeing as they are right next to each other so the terrain wouldnt even be very big. The way you have done that first track, there is so little room around the track that you wont even be able to make it look like Reeds compound so it will just look silly calling it his sx track.

Putting all of his tracks on one terrain is too much though, it would just be too big and the lag would be really bad. Unlike Barcias and Stewarts compounds, Reeds compound is a lot more spread out.

I've got half of his outdoor track done but I dont know when I'll have time to be able to finish it.
Jake_Perrier

Post by Jake_Perrier »

vortexracingleader wrote:i have gotten it pretty good so far . its his 1st supercross ima make the rest if you guys like it :P

Link to video of it ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYr---sN3tU
Looks sick so far man..
vortexracingleader

i added a fence and two two motosports trailer to the track and smoothed some of the things out
vortexracingleader

Beta Testing for Chad Reed Supercross track 1, Tell me feed back and if i need to change anything. thanks

Link to track----------------------> http://www.mediafire.com/?4si2zwpqok7ifwi
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

vortexracingleader wrote:Beta Testing for Chad Reed Supercross track 1, Tell me feed back and if i need to change anything. thanks

Link to track----------------------> http://www.mediafire.com/?4si2zwpqok7ifwi
bad idea putting a link to a track on here to the whole forum, somebody could easily steal your track now. In the future, i would only give BETA's of your tracks to people you trust :wink:
CTE
Crushed Dissenter
Team: GFXvoid

Post by CTE »

JT43 wrote:Right you made the SX track, now wheres the mx track going to go? + the go kart track(if you put it in) You have no room left on your terrain. + I'm sure BuddyTheElf has already started this so your probably wasting your time by starting it
Let him make the track, i like it.
GFXvoid MX Simulator Racing Team
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

I never said he couldn't, it just seems a bit pointless, but if he is going to just carry on making it, then good luck to him!
vortexracingleader

if you dont want me to make it , its all good with me ill just relese with SX track