Red Bull Record Compound

All about making tracks for MX Simulator
shoogshoog

Re: Red Bull Record Compound

Post by shoogshoog »

mace-x wrote:
shoogshoog wrote: How do you get "I don't know what a psd is." from "I don't know what I would do with a psd." ? I meant that even if I made a psd with a track on it, I wouldn't know what to do with that file.
lol
you`re not familiar with photoshop i guess,a psd is a photoshop file :roll:
are your dumb? obviously I know what a psd is.

And yes making a track is too much work for me. That's what I've been trying to say. Why do you think I requested this one? I could care less if it gets made or not I just thought it was a good idea and that I should throw it out there.

I'm sorry guys I guess I just forgot that I'm not cool on this forum and get bashed everytime I post.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I Couldn't live without this forum. You only can read things like this over here hahaha , freaking hilarius
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
jeff488
Team: Privateer Goon

Post by jeff488 »

well id be really stoked if this track got made i really dont kbow how 2 use a computer tht good and im really busy so i cant or i would but its a great idea
WhMx179
Team: Privateer

Post by WhMx179 »

dude, theres track making tutorials. look at them
LuizH

Post by LuizH »

theres no sense into doing this because we cant really model ramps with good collisions wich sucks and would make hard to do it and boring so in the future if we get better collision system we can start to build fmx ramps and tracks
FORMER SUPERCROSS LEGEND